Somebody fill me in here

Somebody fill me in here

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Do Nov 25, 2004 8:01 am

I found this website, which apparently hasn't been updated in a long time, and there's no MP3's there (just dead links), but it got me to thinkin'... Is this an actual Saga live album I never heard of? I'd sure like to find it if it is. A 20 minute version of the first 8 Chapters? I'm drooling at the mere thought of it... :D

Saga Live In Mainz 1986
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon Uschi » Do Nov 25, 2004 8:51 am

It is indeed a live album that you haven't heard of yet, when I remember right it will be released at the beginning of the next year ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Do Nov 25, 2004 10:26 am

Hi Ax Slinger,
Back in 1986 when SAGA had their Behaviour tour, they played a mix of all the first 8 chapters, but it was just parts of every song and not like the chapters live album which gonna be released like Uschi said, next year.
It's actually a very cool track. It has never been released by SAGA but it's out there as a bootleg track.
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon canrock88 » Do Nov 25, 2004 2:34 pm

During the carnival season in Germany in 1986 Saga played a show at the Rheingold-Halle in Mainz on February 11th (not 12th). The show was broadcast live by SWF 3 (radio station) as an SWF3 special. The opening act for that show was not their usual 'Behaviour'-tour opener Honeymoon Suite but the German band Rodgau Monotones, as well as another band - can't remember their name though, sorry. This is the complete setlist for that show: take a chance/ wind him up/ misbehaviour/ you're not alone/ careful where you step/ you and the night/ framed/ a brief case/ listen to your heart/ scratching the surface/ chapters medley/ on the loose/ humble stance/ how long/ once upon a time.
canrock88

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Do Nov 25, 2004 3:12 pm

canrock88 hat geschrieben:During the carnival season in Germany in 1986 Saga played a show at the Rheingold-Halle in Mainz on February 11th (not 12th). The show was broadcast live by SWF 3 (radio station) as an SWF3 special. The opening act for that show was not their usual 'Behaviour'-tour opener Honeymoon Suite but the German band Rodgau Monotones, as well as another band - can't remember their name though, sorry. This is the complete setlist for that show: take a chance/ wind him up/ misbehaviour/ you're not alone/ careful where you step/ you and the night/ framed/ a brief case/ listen to your heart/ scratching the surface/ chapters medley/ on the loose/ humble stance/ how long/ once upon a time.

Hi Ursula,

Do you have the whole setlist on cd?
I've got the most of them except for a brief case, How long and Once upon a time :cry:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Do Nov 25, 2004 7:22 pm

hey, i think this could be a + for the german faclubsite if you could put some rare mp3's onto the net...

but, kniw, it is hard to get permission by saga...it would be nice to hear those files.... i always loved to download the rare files on Queen- fansites... i hope that there is a page that has some interessting files to listen to (it doewsn't need to be a whole song...it is ok to listen to "snippets")
i think i'm going bald! (rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Fr Nov 26, 2004 6:39 am

Uschi hat geschrieben:It is indeed a live album that you haven't heard of yet, when I remember right it will be released at the beginning of the next year ;)

A live album of the Chapters, as in all 16, complete songs, in order?

Now I'm really droolin'... Bild
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon canrock88 » So Nov 28, 2004 1:41 am

Hi John,

I have the whole show but only on tape, not cd.
canrock88

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world