Confusion over Clear order

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:47 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben: Soll'n wir uns jetzt wieder um die schönen Dinge im Leben kümmern?
jau :P
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon XWinfield » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:47 pm

Uschi: sich von "S" auf "XL" hoch zu arbeiten bedeutet schon tägliche harte Arbeit und immer einen vollen Kühlschrank in der Küche der sich natürlich gegen Abend auf wundersame weise leert.

So wie ich dich in Erinnerung habe warst du eher klein und schmächtig, was erwartet mich jetzt ?? ich möchte doch nicht bei unserem bevorstehenden "Smalltalk" in Ohnmacht fallen muessen.

Übrigens das mit dem Shirt bereitet mir keine Probleme und ist mein voller Ernst oder August, nur wenn ich eins mitbringe sollte es doch auch passen oder ??.

Solltest du über ein Geschenk nachdenken welches du mir evtl. mitbringen willst gebe ich dir einen Tip: SINGLE MALT !!! :hase:
XWinfield
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Hinterländer » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:49 pm

XWinfield hat geschrieben: SINGLE MALT !!!

hmmmm...... leckaaaaaa hört sich verführerisch an :rofl:
Der Serverpapa / Serveradmin

Anthony's Law of Force: "Don't force it, get a larger hammer." :klopf:
Hinterländer
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:53 pm

Nix, hier is schluß mit Lustig, ich bin ein armer Student. Das erklärt im Prinzip alles. ich sitze den ganzen Tag (das mach dick) und muß Studiengebühren bezahlen (das macht arm). Single Malt bekommst Du in Deutschland eh billiger. Die haben hier Steuern auf dem Alkohol den nur noch die Schweden überbieten, deswegen exportieren die alles. *schnüf*

Muß jetzt wieder lernen gehen :-?
Uschi

Re: Confusion over Clear order

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:53 pm

Susi hat geschrieben:Pitchman might not have meant harm but his contribution to this recent
problem was neither helpful nor diplomatic. There was no point in attacking
fans over the payment habits in their countries.

This is where you are wrong. I did not attack "fans", I was trying to get info on payment habits and how things work there, and if you recall you joked more than once and offered no help to myself or the Clear team. I think anyone would be frustrated in that situation, and I know people other than myself who are frustrated by what took place there!

Again, I will apologize to any of the fans who felt abused, etc... I did not mean for any harm.
Gast

Beitragvon Hinterländer » Mo Aug 02, 2004 12:54 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:Nix, hier is schluß mit Lustig,

ohhhhhh nur ein schlückchen :cry:
Der Serverpapa / Serveradmin

Anthony's Law of Force: "Don't force it, get a larger hammer." :klopf:
Hinterländer
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Aug 02, 2004 1:07 pm

vielleicht waere es noch hilfreich zu erwaehnen, dass Clear auch via PayPal bezahlt werden kann - leider ist diese Information auch der Loeschung zum Opfer gefallen ...

Hier der Link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ration-run
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon silent_voices » Mo Aug 02, 2004 3:16 pm

Susi hat geschrieben:vielleicht waere es noch hilfreich zu erwaehnen, dass Clear auch via PayPal bezahlt werden kann - leider ist diese Information auch der Loeschung zum Opfer gefallen ...

Hier der Link:

hm. Schon wieda eine sehr grünschnäblige Frage: Was n das für n pay system? Und wie funktioniert diese Methode? :o
silent_voices

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Aug 02, 2004 3:33 pm

silent_voices hat geschrieben:
Susi hat geschrieben:vielleicht waere es noch hilfreich zu erwaehnen, dass Clear auch via PayPal bezahlt werden kann - leider ist diese Information auch der Loeschung zum Opfer gefallen ...

Hier der Link:

hm. Schon wieda eine sehr grünschnäblige Frage: Was n das für n pay system? Und wie funktioniert diese Methode? :o

Ok. Hab gerade noch mal nachgesehen. Die Info steht ja sogar auch unter dem "Clear-Link". Im Netz scheint die Prozedur easy zu sein. Probier das mit einer Freundin gleich mal aus . Für meine CD is ja nu der Scheck eh raus ;)
Gast

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mo Aug 02, 2004 6:18 pm

Pitchman, When I was just busy trying to get someone to lend me his creditcard to pay for the cd you presented with huge letters a notice to us that we were to dumb to read a letter.
How do you think that would make me feel?
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Aug 02, 2004 6:25 pm

Anonymous hat geschrieben:This is where you are wrong.

So, this means, I was right with the rest? :rofl:

Anonymous hat geschrieben:I did not attack "fans", I was trying to get info on payment habits and how things work there, and if you recall you joked more than once and offered no help to myself or the Clear team.

Well, my contact to the clear team was always impeccable until you entered the scene.

Anonymous hat geschrieben:I think anyone would be frustrated in that situation, and I know people other than myself who are frustrated by what took place there!

Really, that's too bad. Unfortunately it was you who triggered those events not me or them.

Anonymous hat geschrieben:Again, I will apologize to any of the fans who felt abused, etc... I did not mean for any harm.

Again? That is the first attempt of an apology to the fans I get to read and you even didn't sign with your name.
Susi

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Aug 02, 2004 7:45 pm

Eddy Oude Voshaar hat geschrieben:Pitchman, When I was just busy trying to get someone to lend me his creditcard to pay for the cd you presented with huge letters a notice to us that we were to dumb to read a letter.
How do you think that would make me feel?

Eddy, I never said anyone was "dumb", I think there is a bit of truth stretching here. I admit I wrote it in big bold letters, I did not mean for it to come off in a bad way. That is all I have to say about that.
Gast

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Aug 02, 2004 7:52 pm

Susi,

Again, you are joking and not taking the issue seriously. I'm sorry you feel so badly towards me. I have always taken my time and respected and helped each individual who has emailed the site about Clear.

You say I triggered those events, but you don't tell the part where within that thread on IAW you had made it sound like nobody in Germany could order the CD, you were quite upset, I reacted on that, in order to help the fans! It's a shame it was turned upside down like it was.

And look at this... you are complaining because I didn't sign my name? Is there no end to the nit-picking? I think everyone knows who wrote the above replies, but since we're going to be nit-picky... I apoligize for not signing my name!

Sincerely,
Pitchman aka Andrew
michaelsadler.com

P.S. Can we please put this behind us?
Gast

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Aug 02, 2004 8:18 pm

Anonymous hat geschrieben:...you were quite upset,

No, I wasn't upset at that time, I was surprised at your posting - and you know best what I did reply. Usually I do not put smilies ( ;) ) above an angry posting
I was upset not until you deleted your posting which caused my entry

Anonymous hat geschrieben:I reacted on that, in order to help the fans!...

Helping the fans by telling them that they seem not to be able to read?

By the way, is this your special way helping other people?!

Nachricht von Pitchman
Mon Aug 2 02:33:00 2004 [----]

My girlfriend and I think you were being unreasonable and a trouble maker. :-D

Neither I'm unreasonable nor a trouble maker.
My way of looking after (german) fans indeed seems to be alien to you. :-?
Susi

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Aug 02, 2004 8:20 pm

Pitchman, you come often across as rude, patronizing, sometimes bullying. You don't see yourself like this but that doesn't mean that you haven't this effect on others. Susi didn't say you did all this on purpose yet it doesn't change the fact that you constantly piss people off.

You say to Susi:

You say I triggered those events, but you don't tell the part where within that thread on IAW you had made it sound like nobody in Germany could order the CD, you were quite upset, I reacted on that, in order to help the fans! It's a shame it was turned upside down like it was.

You see, I read the thread as well, if things would have been like you state here, why did you delete the thread? Why not leave everything as it was? You would have proof now how nice a chap you are and what fool Susi, wouldn't you? So tell me, why did you delete everything?
Uschi

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world