My favourite CDs

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Do Okt 07, 2004 5:18 pm

Then I'm not old Uschi??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon The Flyer » Do Okt 07, 2004 8:00 pm

My favorite CD for the Moment is the new Jelly Jam with one of the greatest but really underrated Guitar Players of the World Ty Tabor from the King's X and the fantastic Bassman John Myung from Dream Theater and finally the great Drummer Rod Morgenstein from the Dixie Dregs. This 3 guys are really powerfull they kick A..! Check it out and you will know what i mean ;) If you like King' X you will love this great Rock Stuff :D
The Flyer
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Okt 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Uschi, Are you sure that he played in Focus. Nobody here has heard off him.
Did he replaced Jan Akkerman in Focus?
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Okt 07, 2004 9:01 pm

John, I listen a lot to music and music is very important for me, but there is only one band for who I will travel to a fanmeeting, and that is Saga.
Saga will always be special for me. :D
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Do Okt 07, 2004 9:51 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Then I'm not old Uschi??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, you need still a nanny ;)

Eddy Oude Voshaar hat geschrieben:Uschi, Are you sure that he played in Focus. Nobody here has heard off him.
Did he replaced Jan Akkerman in Focus?

Jan Akkermann left Focus after the first LP. More info you can find on: http://www.officialfocushomepage.nl/focus_main.htm
Uschi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Do Okt 07, 2004 11:27 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:
Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Then I'm not old Uschi??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, you need still a nanny ;)

Yeah ...a hot good looking nanny :hase: :hase: :hase: :hase:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Okt 07, 2004 11:31 pm

I will look for you if I can find any cd from him in the Netherlands this weekend. :D
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Musictommy » Fr Okt 08, 2004 2:53 pm

It' s not easy to point out the best of the favorate cds. But if I had to try I would choose the debut from Asia from the year 1982. This is the greatest melodic-prog-bombast-rock I' ve ever heard. Fantastic vocal and background arrangements, the terrific voice of John Wetton, the wonderful keyboards played by Geoff Downes, those power-drums from Carl Palmer and the awesome guitar from Steve Howe. All in all a masterpiece of rock history with impressive long-instrumental-parts and very much breaks, but always melodious.
Zuletzt geändert von Musictommy am Sa Okt 09, 2004 12:20 am, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Musictommy

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Okt 08, 2004 7:28 pm

I wouldn't say that my choice was my once and for all list. I listen to a lot of music and so it could be that at any given moment in space and time I will come accross something even more stunning than those I call presently my favourites ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Okt 08, 2004 7:29 pm

Eddy Oude Voshaar hat geschrieben:I will look for you if I can find any cd from him in the Netherlands this weekend. :D

Uschi

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Sa Okt 09, 2004 3:36 pm

Uschi, I can order for you O Septeto Plus Rodinha for 16,90 Just let me know if thats okay.
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Di Okt 12, 2004 5:53 pm

O.K., now I'll tell you my favorites :eg:

At first there are ... :saga: and Michaels solo-songs.

While driving fast on our highways I prefer Rammstein or the german bands "die Ärzte" and "die toten Hosen".

At home, when I'm relxing, I'll take some old songs from Genesis, Phil Collins and Marillion. And: before some weeks I bought at ebay an old best-of-disc from "a flock of seagulls". Hehe, by hearing this songs my youth was coming back into my thoughts ..... :eg: The songs from ACT and Alias Eye also are very very good for times, when I'm alone at home ....
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Okt 12, 2004 11:51 pm

What do you think about The Lamb lies down on Broadway and Selling England by the Pound?
Uschi

Lieblings CD ?

Beitragvon Arrow » Mi Okt 13, 2004 4:19 pm

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin mit meinen 41 Lenzen nicht mehr der jüngste, aber ich schätze mal, dass es noch mehr SAGA-Fans in dieser Altersgruppe auch hier im Forum gibt.

Meine absolute Lieblings-CD von SAGA ist Worlds Apart. Mit dieser (damals noch) Schallplatte verbinde ich sehr viele Erinnerungen, denn die Tour damals (1981) war nicht nur mein erster Kontakt mit SAGA, sondern gleichzeitig auch das erste Live-Konzert.
Ausserdem machte ich am gleichen Tag meinen Auto-Führerschein.
Worlds Apart ist bis heute das Album, das den größten Flair versprüht. Ähnlich ist es noch mit Behavior, aber dieses Album wird für mich nie den Status von Worlds Apart erreichen.

Bestes Nicht-SAGA-Album ist für mich Permanent Waves von RUSH und hier speziell der Song "Spirit of Radio", den ich damals auf einer verrauschten RTL-Radiostation zum ersten Mal gehört habe und der mich derart gefesselt hat, dass ich mir gleich die Single und später auch das Album gekauft habe.

Gruß
Arrow
Arrow

Re: Lieblings CD ?

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mi Okt 13, 2004 10:14 pm

Welcome Arrow :wink:
Arrow hat geschrieben: ich bin mit meinen 41 Lenzen nicht mehr der jüngste, aber ich schätze mal, dass es noch mehr SAGA-Fans in dieser Altersgruppe auch hier im Forum gibt.
... also Jahrgang '41 wär' bedenklich, aber so denke ich mal befindest Du Dich im erweiterten Durchschnitt :eg:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world