So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish

Beitragvon Gast » So Okt 24, 2004 3:43 am

People deserved to know what you were saying... they can judge for themselves! Sorry that you didn't like that, but hey! I'm sorry I live too far away otherwise you could punch me in the face like you did Leo Cameo.

Nice guy you are... and you try and say you want "peace" :x
Gast

Beitragvon Silent Knight » So Okt 24, 2004 4:01 am

Anonymous hat geschrieben:People deserved to know what you were saying... they can judge for themselves! Sorry that you didn't like that, but hey! I'm sorry I live too far away otherwise you could punch me in the face like you did Leo Cameo.

Nice guy you are... and you try and say you want "peace" :x

Ha ha ha ha little Andy snitchman!
Maybe you should know a little more about people's background before you start playing with them.;-)
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Susi » So Okt 24, 2004 10:15 am

Andy, do you think it's fair what you are doing?

Last night you asked me for a sporting chance to check the problems with e.g. SK and Carlin. You posted, as you said, " 3 civilized questions" and asked for realistic answers.

What happened? You went to I&W and bashed SK and Carlin behind their backs. Don't you think that someone would read this?

I don't understand your motivation. What are you planing? Would you like to flurry this board too?
This board did never compete with WA. It's the home of some fans. They feel very comfortable here. They talk about music, everyday occurrences and just have fun.
Here is no place for bashing and intrigues.

Andy, you and I know what we were talking about last night. So please stick to it!
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » So Okt 24, 2004 12:46 pm

Hi Susi,
I think I know what the plans of Andy is. He wants the WA forum closed.
I was talking with Mike Ellis the other night and he told me he would close down the WA if people couldn't tread eachother with respect. But as you can read on the IAW Andy is saying something like 'I'm might gonna finish what I started' but I don't think he's got the power to do it, so he's trying do make us going crazy in there so Mike Ellis will shut it down.
Now where SAGA don't wan't anything to do with Andyno more, no one must have a good time with SAGA in there ...in Andy's mind. He's just like a little spoiled child.
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » So Okt 24, 2004 12:51 pm

Yes, I have accepted your apologize because you admitted to me that you had made a mistake about how to order Clear.
But I must say that I think as a webmaster you where always a bad communicator. The way you were handling problems on the forum where not positive and for me Saga’s music is always look at the bright sight of live.

About your religion I believe every person has a right for their own beliefs but if people turn in to be a fanatic religion it will always give trouble.
You just have proving it yourself.
So if you please will remove my name from the members list of the forum because I will never visit your forum again.
Have a good live Andy, I mean it.
It is time to go for a walk
Bye bye. Genearation 13
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Silent Knight » So Okt 24, 2004 12:57 pm

Hi Eddy,
I have left WA myself and I won't be back as long Andy has anything to do with it.
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Uschi » So Okt 24, 2004 1:03 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Hi Susi,
I think I know what the plans of Andy is. He wants the WA forum closed.
I was talking with Mike Ellis the other night and he told me he would close down the WA if people couldn't tread eachother with respect. But as you can read on the IAW Andy is saying something like 'I'm might gonna finish what I started' but I don't think he's got the power to do it, so he's trying do make us going crazy in there so Mike Ellis will shut it down.
Now where SAGA don't wan't anything to do with Andyno more, no one must have a good time with SAGA in there ...in Andy's mind. He's just like a little spoiled child.

John, speculation is the breeding ground for rumours and in consequence for more conflict. What in future will happen with WA can't be our concern. We have something to built up here, let's focus on that in stead :)
Uschi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » So Okt 24, 2004 1:07 pm

Maybe you're right Carlin! ;)
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Uschi » So Okt 24, 2004 1:20 pm

I see you guys in the workroom for translators :D
Uschi

Vorherige

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world