So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish

So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Okt 22, 2004 3:48 pm

For all those lads and lassies who might wonder why I won't post anmore on WA, I have been banned :lol:

Mike Ellis posted after a controversy a thread called You may have noticed... and the following posting:

You will notice many of the entries in a few threads have been remove, and this was done at my request.

This has nothing to do with limited any ones free speech. But I am just personally tired of listening to people react to each other with absolutely no respect for each other or anyone else that has to put up with viewing their outbursts. There is a place for their comments but it NOT here.

I would like to see this site get back to the much friendlier atmosphere that was around before. People are free to leave comments on this forum in regards to almost any topic. We will not stand for the absolute disrespect of each other as people, or of their personal beliefs and that go both ways. Everyone has his or her "own" personal beliefs and people need to respect just that. You may not agree with someone’s belief on what ever topic but it is just that “their belief” it make it no less right or wrong than your own. You can question them on their beliefs to get yourself more informed, but this is not the forum or place to try and convince someone to live to your up to your beliefs nor as they should try and do the same with you, and to see this rise to the level of disrespect that it has, make this forum a place of very little enjoyment for all those who view it on a regular basis.

I hope this can be an enjoyable place for all of those who choose to come here and participate either by contributing or the many who just come to read along with what is going on here.

To which I replied:

Sometimes things break so thoroughly that it takes more than just a plea to show respect, or to remind us that we are all here for the same reason, to fix it.

What surfaced here is just the tip of an icberg. By now there are too many people affected in too strong ways and, as our webmaster proved tonight, not limited to this forum.

What this forum could do with is mature moderation with a set of rules until a foundation of trust is formed.

As long as this is not established what we will have here is, at best, a ceasefire with no real peace.

There are some Americans around here who are quite capable of doing the job as moderator and also are respected by people from both sides of the pond.

I know with these words I'm leaning far out of the window, yet it fits my job description as troublemaker I hope I still managed to deliver a plate full of food for thought ;)

To which Pitchman aka administrator replied:

Yes, it is all my fault Carlin as usual. I don't need this shit from you. Who do you think you are!????? This board will never be peaceful with people like you hangin around stirring it up, no matter what happens I will be crucified and you will divide us, why do you think I&W exists!? Earlier, did you not see what John was saying... if what he says is true and FAIR (and i'm not talking about religion!), well then pigs must fly.

Carlin as long as this place exists I will be the Administrator, and Eclipse will be moderator,... if you want a new moderator, start your own forum!! I love how you have all the answers for everything... it really is amazing.

I have tried many times to extend 'peace' but it's not possible here, you can't have what YOU don't want. Proof of that was John's exchange earlier, I didn't ask for that.

Like Eclipse I don't have time for this crap, I made time for it in the past... but I have a lot of projects on the go that deserve real attention, sitting here worrying about what a few of you have to say about me in regards to your personal vendettas is ridiculous. It's just funny I can't talk about Network without SK starting on me.

Then the thread went on for a wee whilie with others joining the fun then Mike Ellis continued:

So much for thetreating people with respect

To which I replied something like(this reply has been deleted):

In case that this refers to my posting, I didn't mean disrespect, if there has been an announcement that you are taking on that task it has escaped me and the forum itself doesn't list you either as moderator.

Then I wished Mike Ellis that he may succeed in his task (not an easy one as things are) and that he may find it enjoyable.

Of course such subervsive and evil doing requires immediate punishment :rofl:

So we see each other at all the other usual places ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon lovehunter » Fr Okt 22, 2004 10:19 pm

Oh You are the witch from hell now ?! 8)
Or like we saying sometimes here in sweden. "Du är som en Nagel i Ögat" You are like a Nail in The eye. :lol:

See Ya !!! :wink:
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon danny » Sa Okt 23, 2004 12:33 pm

Am I blind or was this WA-thread completely deleted????
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Sa Okt 23, 2004 12:40 pm

No, your eyesight is just perfect, the thread got completely deleted plus those postings that led to that thread.
Uschi

Beitragvon Gast » Sa Okt 23, 2004 4:58 pm

WA sucks so does the new Saga site!! :rofl:
Gast

Beitragvon Susi » Sa Okt 23, 2004 5:19 pm

welcome Andy!
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Uschi » Sa Okt 23, 2004 5:27 pm

Signing was always one of Andy's weak points :fly: ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Sa Okt 23, 2004 5:50 pm

once they closed most of the chapters i saw were it wa s heading (censorship and backward posting controls ) and have not posted ever since. WA died a long time ago, at least the original concept did...whats left is something different and not appealing to me.
FlyerPR

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Sa Okt 23, 2004 6:27 pm

I feel so bad because Carlin and John where expressing my feelings too.
My first reaction was to let me unsubscribe from the forum list and I don’t feel like it to go to Tilburg.
I’m so disappointed first Patrick now John and Carlin all nice and enthusiastic people.
It is all so confusing.
Pitchman has never bin a good webmaster or moderator because he doesn't know how to communicate. :(
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Sa Okt 23, 2004 6:39 pm

Eddy Oude Voshaar hat geschrieben:I feel so bad because Carlin and John where expressing my feelings too.
My first reaction was to let me unsubscribe from the forum list and I don’t feel like it to go to Tilburg.
I’m so disappointed first Patrick now John and Carlin all nice and enthusiastic people.
It is all so confusing.
Pitchman has never bin a good webmaster or moderator because he doesn't know how to communicate. :(

Yeah little Pitchman has really ruined the board.
By the way Eddie, I'm not banned from WA.
But we can talk about this in private ;)
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Sa Okt 23, 2004 11:37 pm

Ha ha ha have you seen what Pitch have replied to Mikkel at WA.
If I'll not behave I'll be the next to be banned from WA. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Gast » Sa Okt 23, 2004 11:54 pm

Yeah Pitchman sucks, his easy to navigate website really pissed me off, the amount of information that I could find at his site was too much to bear, all the time he put into Saga was just crazy. That guy is the worst! Poor Saga for having someone so dedicated to them.
Gast

Beitragvon Gast » So Okt 24, 2004 12:16 am

I'm a nice and enthisiastic person, People just don't give me a chance or understand the things I say and why I say them I guess.

Eddy, I am curious a month or 2 ago we emailed privately where I apologized for something that happened between us, and we agreed apology was accepted and everything was fine. Now today you are slagging me? What is the double standard?

Carlin, I have tried so hard how many emails have I sent you? I just don't understand. I don't think you've ever wanted to be friendly with me, you just like to tear me down and have others join your pitch hate group.

John, you are like night and day. One minute you're a cool guy, the next you are calling me a "motherf" and saying all sorts of other crap to me. This is "OK" behaviour? I gave you respect, I tried to be friends... you wanted fighting. Whats up with that??
Gast

Beitragvon Gast » So Okt 24, 2004 12:39 am

For Your Info John,

I replied to your recent post, I agreed with you and said I was now deleting the thread as there is no reason to keep it up. I'm not your "cup of tea" but you've never met me. :-?
Gast

Beitragvon Silent Knight » So Okt 24, 2004 3:07 am

You mean this Andrew?

Mikkel
Why?????
What happened to free speech????????

Pitchman
What thread was it? Some threads are removed because they are annoying or they ruined themselves because people like Carlin and SK can't control themselves or rather their words. Hatred has no place on WA. Carlin is gone, if SK doesn't know how to behave and treat people with respect he'll be next. Sometimes when people stir the pot and don't know how to be peaceful the best action is elimination.

Silent Knight
Pitch you can ban me any time you'll like.

Pitchman
I would only ban you if you kept being mean, I want peace as does everyone else... but John you showed the other day just how much you hate me. Why should I have to put up with that? Please explain to me why.

Silent Knight
Can't you just get it Andy? I DON'T HATE YOU!
You're just not my cup of tea. People who go behind others back don't last long in my world.
So for the best of WA we should stop reply on each others threads in the future!
By the way do I not understand why you keep making trouble here, when all your good friends stays at your other forum? Haven’t you chased enough people away from here?
This is my last comment for Andy aka Pitchman aka Administrator in the future.
To all the rest in here, let's have some good old fun like we had before, if it's still possible.

Pitchman
I agree, you can have fun for as long as it lasts. Deleting this thread now.

By the way Andrew Horton, thanks for all the nice words about me, from you and all your bright friends at IAW. Be sure about I won’t forget them;-)
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Nächste

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world