Chain - chain.exe - featuring Michael Sadler

Chain - chain.exe - featuring Michael Sadler

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Okt 26, 2004 9:00 am

With the kind permission of DropForge I'd like to bring this to your attention, sounds very interesting to me:

A bud floated me both of Chain's CDs (he got doubles), and I've only heard chain.exe, but that is a pretty cookin' disc! Michael guests on it, and they do a version of "Hot To Cold."

The funny thing is, this and Henning Pauly's (he's the mastermind behind Chain) Frameshift album with James Labrie were recorded at a studio in Grand Terrace, which trips me out. I used to live just past the boundary line between GT (a nice little suburban community nestled in the mountain pass between Riverside and the greater San Bernardino area) and Colton, where I lived for a spell. Saviour Machine's vocalist Eric Taylor also makes his home in Grand Terrace. According to the Chain forum, Henning Pauly lists Twin Peaks as his home.
Uschi

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world