WA is down

WA is down

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Di Nov 02, 2004 4:07 pm

Isn't it a little bit weird that WA suddenly is down at the time when the members are exited to get news about the ongoing SAGA concerts? To me it looks like an attempt from the very nice and very good administrator of WA mr. Andy Horton to get people to join his kind and nice talking forum at IAW... It does not at all looks weird that the banned Wizard suddenly could join WA again and post that people should join IAW and that Snitchman only a few days ago put a SAGA board up on IAW???
By the way Andy... if you read this, you're about to cross my limit, so please stop putting old threads of mine made on WA in top of your ridiculous IAW forum.
By the way say hello to the hot Pauline for me and ask her to buy some high heeled shoes for you, my little friend, so you can reach her - she can just take some of all the money I have donated WA in the past :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
By the way Snitch, you're very clever to ban me from the IAW :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Nov 02, 2004 5:39 pm

John, I know you are angry, but anger is not a good advisor. This here is not a good place to discuss issues like this.

This forum is meant to deal with Saga related topics, not with what other people do elsewhere. If I give you a recommendation, stop reading the other forum, it has nothing to do with us.

You have to put a little trust in people, those who find the style of Pitchman's forum appealing will go there anyway and all the others will find other ways to talk about the band. Who knows, some of them might even find their way to us ;)

But they might not want to stay if they'll find the same shit here that they tried to avoid elsewhere. So let's stick to our ways, ok?
Uschi

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Di Nov 02, 2004 5:47 pm

thx for the wise words, Uschi :roll: :)
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Di Nov 02, 2004 11:06 pm

You're right, sorry!
But I just got so upset to see Snitchman put one of my old threads, I wrote back in may 2003 or something on WA, in top of his SAGA forum at IAW.
He's so patetic that he even banned me from writing there to defence myself against his shit.
He have even erased all the shit he wrote about SAGA (anybody remember what he wrote about SAGA in the thread about the SAGA cd-box?) I guess he's trying to make everybody looks guilty in the eyes of SAGA while he stays as the little angel.
Andy, you don't have the format to be a administrator when you erace your own shit.

Sorry Saga-Germany - this is my last posting about Andy.
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Do Nov 04, 2004 11:14 am

What is IWA anyway. If has to do with the Wizard something has to be Gay about it. :rofl:
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon Uschi » Do Nov 04, 2004 2:42 pm

It's not nice to make fun about someone's somewhat limited vocabulary :o :rofl:
Uschi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Do Nov 04, 2004 5:09 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world