Getting Tony Carey cd's from Truebeliever.de Risky deal

Getting Tony Carey cd's from Truebeliever.de Risky deal

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Do Nov 04, 2004 11:29 am

:oops: I'm just going to leave one thought here on getting cd's from Tony Carey's official site...it's a risky deal. I plus a many others who have ordered cd's from there months back have never recieved their cd's...and it's not just us in USA. His manager right now hasn't ever bothered to explain the problem to certain of us or to anyone else. I hate sit here and bad mouth the site but I thought I might leave this line here so maybe someone else won't get ripped off by her. The only thing I get is an e-mail from someone else(whom she seems fit to only communicate with) that I will get my cd. Just look at the board at tonycarey.se and you'll see I'm not the only one who has had problems with this deal. If somehow I get my cd that I ordered. I'll let you know but if there are tony carey fans out there then I might be leary of placing an order from the site you might be out of your money.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Do Nov 04, 2004 1:12 pm

Did you pay with a credit card? If so, call your credit card company and talk to them about it. They can get your money back if there was a problem with a purchase, and usually they will represent you...
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Nov 05, 2004 5:03 am

Actually, I used paypal. If it doesn't come within a month I think I'll contact them about the situation. One person bid for the Deserts and Islands cd on ebay that was signed and hasn't received it after quite sometime. I mean especially on ebay you shouldn't sell something on there you don't have printed out yet or have no intention of sending.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Nov 05, 2004 8:50 am

Well, she finally did make a statement on tonycarey.de saying hose who ordered way back when would be getting their orders this month. We'll see about it.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon Susi » Fr Nov 05, 2004 10:08 am

Hi ted :)

did you get my PM? :hm:
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Nov 05, 2004 11:37 pm

I'll have to check it out because I have five yahoo id's or e-mail adresses.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Nov 05, 2004 11:43 pm

I haven't used that one in so long they deactivated my yahoo mailbox for it. :eg:
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon Susi » Sa Nov 06, 2004 12:03 am

:kicher:

well, did you fix it?
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » So Nov 07, 2004 3:10 am

Nope, that particular mailbox is gone.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » So Nov 07, 2004 10:10 am

ted the mechanic hat geschrieben:Actually, I used paypal.

Ok, let me rephrase the question then. How did you pay paypal? If you used a credit card like most people do for online purchases, you should be covered by your CC company's anti-fraud policy. And since you paid paypal, you should be covered twice as well...

But in any case, this is a classic example of why I don't buy stuff on the Internet. It's too easy to get ripped off. You may be covered, and you may be able to get your money back... But it's a hassle to do it. I'd rather buy from someone I can walk into their store and look them in the eye.
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Mo Nov 08, 2004 12:54 am

Actually, it was a bank transfer. I had that bank account closed because I moved. If doesn't show pretty soon I will complain to paypal about it. Although, his old former manager has been a pain in the ass since getting axed at least you would get the cd's or cdr's from the site.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Nov 19, 2004 1:43 am

I did notice on tonycarey.de there is something about Tony getting a recoed deal withprog records for the three cd's in the Go Out Dancing series. These are suppose to distributed worldwide. The first one is suppose to released in mid december of this year. I still haven't gotten my cd yet.
ted the mechanic

Beitragvon ted the mechanic » Fr Dez 03, 2004 10:29 am

Actually, I heard from Tony's brother today about the situation. He's taking over the shipping of the orders for the time being. I know the three Planet P Project cd's will be released through progrock and I the a re-worked version of deserts and islands will be released on progrock records also.
ted the mechanic

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world