Your favourite instruments

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 08, 2004 5:49 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:
Hmm, I thought I was peoperly English? My parents are both English, although my paternal grandfather was Welsh, and maternal grandfather was Scottish (from Glasgow, BTW)

Then you have already two clan connections, one through your grandfather and one through your wife, you are spoilt for choices ;) Welcome to the world of the wild and backwards people :knuddel1: :lol:
Thank you for that warm welcome upon my entrance.... :oops: :o
wilkie UK

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 08, 2004 5:54 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Hey McWilkie, are we gonna sing Loch Lomond together in Amager Bio them? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm printing the whole song words now......... ;)
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Nov 08, 2004 5:56 pm

Cool :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Mi Nov 24, 2004 1:06 am

well i love to play guitar, but i also play drums and bass, because it is always useful to be able to play more instruments than only one...(so i have to play piano - most of the time i hate it, also it is always funny to play bohemian rhapsody or images)

well, on guittar i play a lot of saga - tunes (how long, don't be late, careful where you step...most of them without mistakes....)
...it is very funny to play drums, but it bores me, because i am in a band that is playing only songs, that are very plain and easy to play... so i play some complicated variations, witch confuse the others... this might be funny, but it's not very helpful for them to practise

the band i'm playing bass in, is quite bad, so i gonna play guitar in a few months because the guitarplayer leaves the band, (he moves to switzerland - i'm sorry for him, but has never been a close friend, so i don't care...*gggg*)

but guitar is my very favourite, followed by drums and guitar (well, piano and keaboards have to share nr. 3 *g*)

if i am listening to music i listen firstly to the guitar (...IF there is ANY guitar...*gg*) and then to drums, and vocals...at the end i always wonderf: why are there any others instruments playing??? *ggggggg*

my favourite players:
guitar: brian may - Queen, Ian Crichton, david gilmoure - Pink floyd
Bass: John Deacon - Queen, Chris squire - Yes, (it is very dificult to put jim crichton in here, because he is playing to much bass - keyboards, so i can't calll him a REAL basser, but his bass parts are very good!)
Keyboard: daryl, rick wakeman - Yes, rick wright - pink floyd, matthew bellamy - Muse, tony banks - genesis
Drums: roger taylor - Queen, phill collins - Genesis, steve negus / christian simpson (well, i have to write both, because it would be unfair to write just one of them), simon phillips, buddy rich, bill bruford - yes/ genesis
vocals: mike, freddie, jon anderson, phil collins, anastacia, tarja - nightwish

thats it - sorry that it is that long!
i think i'm going bald! (rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Vorherige

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world