A.C.T - the Last, Last Epic show!!!

A.C.T - the Last, Last Epic show!!!

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Di Dez 14, 2004 9:23 pm

I'm sure many of you will know of A.C.T, who toured with Saga last year. Well, they just played their only show of 2004, in Malmo, in front of an ecstatic audience. Many of us travelled from all over the place, to witness the event, and spend two days in the company of so many great people.
If you want to know more, go here http://www.aauk.biz/ACT/
wilkie UK

Re: A.C.T - the Last, Last Epic show!!!

Beitragvon Carmen » Mi Dez 15, 2004 4:05 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:I'm sure many of you will know of A.C.T, who toured with Saga last year. Well, they just played their only show of 2004, in Malmo, in front of an ecstatic audience. Many of us travelled from all over the place, to witness the event, and spend two days in the company of so many great people.
If you want to know more, go here http://www.aauk.biz/ACT/

Did you really travelled to Malmö to see them live?
I would like to see them live again too.....
.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Mi Dez 15, 2004 6:27 pm

I like those snowflakes :bg:

Glad that you had such a good time. I hope they get a move on with the DVD. It's getting a bit tedious to tell people (speak hubby) how good ACT is live when you've got nothing to prove it with.

I have to get a bank for saving for concerts, if then I only knew how to make the time :o
Uschi

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Do Dez 16, 2004 4:12 pm

Yes Carmen, I many of us travelled from the UK (as well as other countries) to the Malmo show. We have a great time, and the band were very accomodating with their time.

I hope a DVD, of some sort, will come soon. The new album could be out in the spring, but a quick dvd release would keep the fans happy.

I understand that A.C.T were VERY nearly the support for Saga this year, but it didn't quite work out in time. :cry:
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Uschi » Do Dez 16, 2004 6:54 pm

:o f**k :-?
Uschi

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Do Dez 16, 2004 11:55 pm

just out of curiosity, what happened with act and saga? werent they touring together? :-?
FlyerPR

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Fr Dez 17, 2004 12:48 am

Oh,did we have a good time.......Wilkie,you're one crazy bastard!Love ya'! :hase: :eg:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Dez 17, 2004 9:25 am

Kenny, darling, did you have been to the party?

FlyerPR hat geschrieben:just out of curiosity, what happened with act and saga? werent they touring together? :-?

ACT has been supporting Saga on the Marathon tour. Since I live in far-too-far away land I wasn't able to see them again ever since. So simply from my selfish point of view it would have been convenient if they would have supported Saga also this year.
Uschi

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Fr Dez 17, 2004 12:38 pm

It was a shame that it didn't work out, this year. Because I have so many great memories from the Marathon tour, I see A.C.T as Saga's ideal support. Almost like the master's apprentice :D
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Dez 20, 2004 9:51 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:Kenny, darling, did you have been to the party?

Yup,made it because of an non-resistable offer from my A.C.T buddy Steven! :yeah: :bravo:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world