New Years Resolution

New Years Resolution

Beitragvon Uschi » Mi Dez 29, 2004 12:43 am

I intend not to buy so much music :o
Uschi

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mi Dez 29, 2004 7:25 pm

I don't give a shit about it!
First of all I'm working New Years Eve.Second;my thoughts and prayers goes to all the victims, and their relatives,of the tsunami in South-East Asia!God bless you and all my best to you all!
A large number of swedes killed there,as well as germans,danes,finns and norwegians!The ones to feel really sorry for is the natives of the countries hit by this monster! :cry:
Sorry for being a partykiller,Uschi! I'm just so sad right now.........
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Do Dez 30, 2004 10:12 am

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben: I'm just so sad right now.........
... yes Kenny, these are 1:1 my thoughts too :( I remember my 3 visits of Patong / Phuket - at the evening of the 26th I sat in front of the TV and saw what happened with this little town. I remembered .... that was the bar I sat in the evening and drank my beer ... and that was the tailorshouse ... and that was the street I went every day ... that was the little jewellery I've bought something ... :roll: I had such wonderful times there - and now, today, nothing is like it was in the past.

On the 26th, a little, quiet tear was rolling down my face ..... :(
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Do Dez 30, 2004 2:31 pm

Well,tears are still rolling here! :cry:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Uschi » Do Dez 30, 2004 10:20 pm

I know Kenny, but you have a life to live and that is in Sweden with the obligation to occasionally shift your butt over here.

Stop watching tv, there is no more news coverage coming that could tell you anymore than what you know already. Then get your purse out and look what you can spare and donate it. That's ALL you can do.

To honour the death you will have to enjoy your life, show that you appreciate it by doing all the good things that enrich life. You don't serve anyone if you let get those events drag you down.

:knuddel1:
Uschi

Beitragvon lovehunter » Fr Dez 31, 2004 4:40 pm

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:I don't give a shit about it!
First of all I'm working New Years Eve.Second;my thoughts and prayers goes to all the victims, and their relatives,of the tsunami in South-East Asia!God bless you and all my best to you all!
A large number of swedes killed there,as well as germans,danes,finns and norwegians!The ones to feel really sorry for is the natives of the countries hit by this monster! :cry:
Sorry for being a partykiller,Uschi! I'm just so sad right now.........

Amen to that Kenny !!! " You are not alone" For the first time in my life.
I'm working at the New Years day. I have lot to to do and many thoughts about the People ,Victims and their relatives in South Asia, GOD BLESS ALL !!!
:cry:
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Jan 03, 2005 8:02 pm

Well,a belated as happy as it can be,friends!
Peter!If you need someone to talk to regarding this that have affected us all...you know my phonenumber!
Uschi!Some day you will see my white,hairy ass in Scotland!You're most kind and meaning well but you have to understand that this is the biggest disaster in the history of Sweden,everyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone that has been killed or is missing...there is no chance we can shake this one off of our shoulders and pretend like nothing happened!We're badly affected by this motherfucking Tsunami...Actually the most affected country except for the countries hit! :cry:

Bless ya'!
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon lovehunter » Di Jan 04, 2005 1:38 pm

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:Well,a belated as happy as it can be,friends!
Peter!If you need someone to talk to regarding this that have affected us all...you know my phonenumber! Thank you My friend,,,,
:schild_love:
Uschi!Some day you will see my white,hairy ass in Scotland!You're most kind and meaning well but you have to understand that this is the biggest disaster in the history of Sweden,everyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone that has been killed or is missing...there is no chance we can shake this one off of our shoulders and pretend like nothing happened!We're badly affected by this motherfucking Tsunami...Actually the most affected country except for the countries hit! :cry:

Bless ya'!
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Jan 04, 2005 1:53 pm

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:Well,a belated as happy as it can be,friends!
Peter!If you need someone to talk to regarding this that have affected us all...you know my phonenumber!

Bless ya'!

By the time I wrote this I had no idea how many Swedish people were effected, back then the cictims were only counted in the thousands, not in ten thousands.. I understand you now.
Uschi

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » So Jan 09, 2005 5:30 pm

It's okey,love! ;)
Bild
Kenny Gus

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world