Video Fan Meeting Beverungen

Video Fan Meeting Beverungen

Beitragvon Susi » So Feb 20, 2005 3:01 pm

Hi :)

Yesterday we got the recording of the Fan Meeting 2004 in Beverungen.
The video (avi-files) is cut into 3 pieces:

Part 1 - Introducing the team (14 MB)
Part 2 - Questions to the band (52 MB)
Part 3 - Raffle and autographs (13 MB)

Have fun!
Susi

P.S.: You can get the entire video on DVD. Please send a blank DVD+R and a prepaid envelope to Susi (the address you will find in the "Impressum")
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Harald » Mo Feb 21, 2005 8:40 am

Suuuuuuuuuuuper Susi ! :hase:
Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon lovehunter » Mo Feb 21, 2005 4:23 pm

Just Great SUSI !!! :laola2: :party4:
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Feb 21, 2005 6:02 pm

I only get the sound... :cry:

Susi your own smilie :D
Bild
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Feb 21, 2005 6:29 pm

Hi John :)

I love the smilie - thanks!!!! :bussi:

You should try to save the files (right mouse button - save link target)
I'm afraid your browser has not implemented an avi-viewer.

:wink:
Susi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Feb 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Hmm I can see my own avi files with my winamp viewer.
Why am I always having troubles with computers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They hate me, I guess! :(
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Fr Mär 18, 2005 2:41 am

Avi's almost never work for me, but these did. And I would just like to thank Susi and the Saga Germany crew for asking my questions at the fan meeting, and of course, thanks to the band as well for their positive responses. I really wasn't expecting one of my questions to get asked, much less two.
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Mär 18, 2005 9:50 am

:oops: :oops:

Ax, it's great you pop in, I somewhat missed your contributions.
Uschi

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Fr Mär 18, 2005 12:50 pm

I was popping in daily there for awhile, and nobody was posting. Then I got the Flu and was sick as a proverbial dog for the last month and a half... That was great fun, I tell ya wot.

And after watching those Avi's again, I realize I should have thanked you for reading my questions, as I didn't quite catch your name during the introductions. But now I got it... :D

But my wife was laughing her butt off at me when I watched the Avi's the first time. I was sitting here, barely able to make out some of what was being said, because sadly, I couldn't understand what some people were saying. (I have a hard enough time with English...) But when you read my suggestion and question I was like "Hey! I wrote that!" and she was laughing at me saying "Uh huh, sure you did", so I opened the thread and showed her. Shut her right up... :lol:

Thanks for making my day! :D
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Mär 18, 2005 3:18 pm

I loved this question, it was not only proof that the Saga community can be international if people set aside their overblown egos and do things together, but it also features in a subclause a problem which had been cause for an unduly lengthy discussion about the quality of the All Areas DVD. I think the reaction of the band speaks for itself and I think this was a very funny way to bring this subject to a final conclusion :)

I'm sorry you were so ill. Viruses can be nasty. This year we have been spared and with a vivid memory of last years flu epidemic I'm very grateful and full of sympathy for everyone who was not so lucky :knuddel:
Uschi

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Fr Mär 18, 2005 9:42 pm

thanks susi for the video. you are webmaster #1

Uschi, i sent you an email.

Hope all is well, hugs to everyone here. :hase:
FlyerPR

Beitragvon Susi » Fr Mär 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Hi Ax and Flyer :)

You're welcome!
I'm happy to share these videos with the fans around the world.

Flyer, good to see you here again! :knuddel1:
Susi

Beitragvon Uschi » Fr Mär 18, 2005 10:36 pm

FlyerPR hat geschrieben:thanks susi for the video. you are webmaster #1

Uschi, i sent you an email.

Hope all is well, hugs to everyone here. :hase:

Juhu, I just sent you one back ;) :knuddel:
Uschi

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Mo Mai 09, 2005 11:06 am

Uschi hat geschrieben:I loved this question, it was not only proof that the Saga community can be international if people set aside their overblown egos and do things together, but it also features in a subclause a problem which had been cause for an unduly lengthy discussion about the quality of the All Areas DVD. I think the reaction of the band speaks for itself and I think this was a very funny way to bring this subject to a final conclusion :)

I'm sorry you were so ill. Viruses can be nasty. This year we have been spared and with a vivid memory of last years flu epidemic I'm very grateful and full of sympathy for everyone who was not so lucky :knuddel:

Hi Uschi,

How are ya? Long time no yak. I should pop in here a little more often...

Don't get me wrong. It's not that the All Areas DVD is bad. Quite the opposite. The band was execellent. It's just that the production was a little weak in a couple of areas. Not quite the standard of excellence you would expect, given a band of Saga's stature. And considering I have watched it a million times now, I obviously can live with it as it is... :lol:

My health has been slipping for some time now, and the flu just made it worse. I couldn't quite put my finger on the cause, so a visit to the Doktor was in order. After nearly $10,000.00 worth of tests (thank God for medical insurance!) they found out I am diabetic. Also my cholesterol was so high they couldn't measure it accurately. That explained a lot.

So now I am taking some meds to get the sugar and cholesterol under control, I bought a new Trek bicycle and I've started exercising more, and of course, I had to lay off the cookies and other assorted goodies I love so much. But it's like I told my wife, I don't think I could enjoy cookies if I was in a diabetic coma... Or dead.

And I feel better now too. :D
Ax Slinger

Beitragvon Uschi » Sa Mai 28, 2005 12:39 pm

Hi Ax, a missed ya, buddy :winke2: Glad you've got things sorted!

I'm getting better mysel'. Long story of misery and misfortune. In consequence I'm hopelessly behind with my studies and thus pressed for time, so a longer response will follow later, but it WILL follow!!!

Take good care of yourself,

Uschi
Uschi

Nächste

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world