A little touching story

A little touching story

Beitragvon Uschi » So Apr 17, 2005 9:14 pm

I found this on another forum:

I met Michael Sadler in Burlington, VT in at a small rock club after they played the Memorial Auditorium in 1985. They arrived in town the night before and partied down at the club but I had a gig that night wasn't there. Anyways, after their show he walked into the club and I told him how much I enjoyed the concert. He was very humble and nice and offered to buy me a drink, which was great because I had very little money. We got to talking about music and life and I told him how I had slept in my car the night before and that my life was a little disjointed with the band I was in breaking up and my girlfriend moving on, etc.

He told me something I'll never forget:
"Never give up. If you are truly a musician you will always play, no matter how difficult it gets."

He obviously walks the talk because he's still plugging away. I'm gald I talked with him because it gave me the strength to keep making music...

:daumen:
Uschi

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world