Alex Crichton's Diabetes walkathon

Alex Crichton's Diabetes walkathon

Beitragvon Susi » Do Mai 26, 2005 5:58 pm

Hello everybody,
Once again Joy, Alex and myself are doing the Brantford Waterworks Diabetes Walkathon on June 12, 2005.
I understand I have left this to the last minute but I have been busy, management was fired, and I am putting together the 9 shows in July.
All donations for our walk are directly donated to the JDRF (Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation) at Alex's walk page, just follow the link below,
Alex has been living with Type 1 Diabetes for 4 years and has had 4000 insulin injections and 5000 or more blood tests, this disease completly changes the way a boy or girl lives the rest of, his or her life,...
You can donate as little as 20$ cdn, all donations are greatly appreciated, thanx !

Ian xo

Alex's Walk page
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Message from Ian Crichton

Beitragvon Susi » Fr Jul 15, 2005 8:17 am

Hi everyone, thanx a million for your diabetes walkathon donations, it was a hot day but all went well, very much appreciated, from Alex, Joy, Kaitlyn and myself!

Ian.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world