SAGA PRESS RELEASE

SAGA PRESS RELEASE

Beitragvon Susi » Do Okt 27, 2005 2:47 pm

SAGA signs worldwide deal with InsideOut Music!

InsideOut Music proudly welcomes the legendary Canadian melodic rock band, SAGA to their already powerful roster of artists.

SAGA, well-known for their 1981 mega-hits, "On The Loose" and "Wind Him Up" have recently signed a worldwide deal with InsideOut Music. On November 8th InsideOut Music America will release the band's latest studio album, Network, and the live 2CD set, The Live Chapters. The North American version of Network will contain an exclusive bonus DVD with a 5.1 mix of the entire album. There are also plans for a live DVD and double live album release of some special Worlds Apart concerts that will be filmed in Europe later this year. The band is also entering the studio in October to begin work on their new album, to be released in early 2006.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Re: SAGA PRESS RELEASE

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Do Okt 27, 2005 2:58 pm

Susi hat geschrieben: The North American version of Network will contain an exclusive bonus DVD with a 5.1 mix of the entire album.
thx for information :P Are there any possibilities to get this DVD in Europe / Germany ??
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Susi » Do Okt 27, 2005 3:18 pm

šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Okt 27, 2005 4:09 pm

Great news! Devin Towsned is also at this label, his album Ocean Machine is a favourite of mine. So this label knows who is making the best music. :D
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world