Farwell gift for Steve

Farwell gift for Steve

Beitragvon Uschi » Sa Jun 28, 2003 8:56 am

Steve if you are reading this, now is the time to stop :eg:

Susi is planning to put a photo album together for Steve. Everyone who has one or two nice pics may send them to Susi ( susi@saga-germany.de ) in high resolution.

Steve shall get his gift after the Munich show. If you live in Europe and you want him to have a little something from you privately you may send this to Susi and she will include it. Send an e-mail to Susi with 'gift for Steve' written in the subject field because Susi gets lots of e-mails and it might get lost otherwise.

Also a baseball cap is planned. It shall be personalized. Who ever has ideas for a design and words for the embroided motiv, e-mail it to Susi.

If anyone has any other ideas, well, you've guessd it, e-mail them to Susi ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Sa Jun 28, 2003 11:15 pm

i think i do have a pic from their last visit here
FlyerPR

Beitragvon Susi » Sa Jun 28, 2003 11:21 pm

great ! :)
Susi

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Sa Jun 28, 2003 11:35 pm

Great idea..........I've mailed Susi 2 pics........... :D :D :D :D
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon Sille » So Jun 29, 2003 11:24 am

What a great idear..... wonderfull taht you have the initative for this :D :D :D
Sille

Beitragvon JBug » So Jun 29, 2003 8:58 pm

I think it is a great idea. Steve already has all the pics o too of him but if you can wait a few days, i can send some from the Hamilton concert.

Speaking of the Hamilton concert, i am a bit confused because Steve wrote in his letter that Hamilton would be his last concert with Saga.

Did i miss something where he said he would do the mini German tour this summer ?

JBug
JBug

Beitragvon Uschi » So Jun 29, 2003 9:45 pm

The German concert dates are before the Canadian ones. Munich is on 7th July.
Uschi

Beitragvon JBug » Mo Jun 30, 2003 3:56 pm

ahhhh, that explains it.

JBug
JBug

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Jun 30, 2003 9:54 pm

Leo Cameo hat geschrieben:Great idea..........I've mailed Susi 2 pics........... :D :D :D :D

and I printed them ;)
Susi

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Mo Jun 30, 2003 11:24 pm

Good. my friend. I think the one with Steve & SK is a real treat for Steve to own :eg: :eg:
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon Gast » Di Jul 01, 2003 7:32 am

Leo Cameo hat geschrieben:Good. my friend. I think the one with Steve & SK is a real treat for Steve to own :eg: :eg:

It will be worth a million soon... at least! :eg: :eg: :eg:
Gast

Beitragvon Hiromi » Di Jul 01, 2003 2:45 pm

Hi Susi and all,

I have been thinking of a flower gift to Steve at the last show in Hamilton or German show. Susi will give him a handful of gifts from European fans at the German show, so I will send flowers at the Canadian show. I can't attend the show but I can send it to the venue, Aquafest by internet order.

So, anyone who is interested in telling him greets and thanks as a sender, please post here or email me powerhiromi@yahoo.com and let me know your name or nickname. I will add your name on message card that will be delivered with the flowers.
I will choose flowers from this site. http://www.ftd.com/350/catalog/category ... erbouquets

You don't need to pay to join my small idea. It's free.

And anyone who kindly offer to bring the flowers to Steve, please let me know. I hope someone gives the flower to Steve directly. But if not, it will be delivered to him in care of Aquafest staff.

I will wait for your email by 8th July on your time zone. :4:

Susi,
Please tell my greets to Steve. I am becoming sadder and sadder while writing this post. :schrei: When we meet again, he is not there.

May I add your name on the sender list?

Gruss,
Hiromi
Hiromi

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world