SAGA and China - a funny story......

SAGA and China - a funny story......

Beitragvon Flying Girl » Sa Feb 17, 2007 12:14 am

My husband and I have just returned from business travel to each our destination in the world.

I have been in SAGA's own country Canada for two weeks - damn it is cooooooooooold over there but amazing and very beautyfull.
My husband went in the opposit direction to China.

No surprising SAGA's albums where to find anywhere in Canadian stores with Trust in the front.
But my husband thought it could be fun to see if he where able to find any SAGA stuff in China - and yes for sure they know SAGA over there in the far east in the middle of nowhere.
And yes of course they had the latest SAGA album said the owner of the record store. He went out in the back and returned smiling big and very proud with.......

Silent Knight! :o

Do I need to say that my husband did not know if he should laugh or cry when he left the record store????
But still pretty amazing and so cool that they have SAGA out there houndred of miles away from nearest large city, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flying high, as long as you are 5 mm of the ground, you have not crashed yet.......

.......... and in case of emergency - please place your head between you legs............... and kiss your ass goodbye! :lol:
Flying Girl
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Tillmann » Sa Feb 17, 2007 1:05 am

Great Story, I like to read stuff like that! :hase:

:daumen:
Tillmann

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » So Feb 18, 2007 4:54 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Ineke » Mo Feb 19, 2007 11:42 pm

Lovely story! :D :rofl: :D :rofl:
Got a big smile on my face!
Ineke

Beitragvon b-morebug » Mi Apr 11, 2007 7:41 am

it is so strange that Saga has not been very popular here in America given thier CD's are found in China. Go figure. Greatest band ! I have not heard a bad sond from the begining til now always a pleasure
b-morebug

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world