a fan's feedback to the story given in the chapters

a fan's feedback to the story given in the chapters

Beitragvon sasu » Di Okt 09, 2007 1:35 pm

dear SAGA,

i want take that moment between tasks to express my very thanx for written all the great chapters. If i show back years i realize that i have started to love your music because of the written chapters.

i can't say i have understand the chapters as a whole, i can't say i have understand the world as a whole and iam sure i can't say i have really understand the mankind as a whole. but i think i have understand the story in pieces. thank you for all that inspirations given between the lines. in the last year i had to restart my life because of my health and it was your story, too - given to me inspirations i need.

some of my friends and people i met, don't like rock, by they have read the chapters and they love it too. Let me give you my respect for that kind of creation and thx for the long sighted horizon.

all the best,
A.
sasu

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world