SAGA in Puerto Rico - Dec 9th

SAGA in Puerto Rico - Dec 9th

Beitragvon kp4un » Di Nov 20, 2007 5:27 am

Got my ticket for SAGA's concert at the Arena Pier 10, in San Juan, PR. I can't wait to see them after almost 30 years. I saw them for the first time at the Roberto Clemente Coliseum, and the opening band was FM.

Michael - thanks for coming down to greet your Puerto Rican fans one more time - we will be there to celebrate with you all your great music and the memories!!
Zuletzt geändert von kp4un am Fr Nov 23, 2007 6:26 am, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kp4un

Beitragvon Tillmann » Di Nov 20, 2007 3:52 pm

And I wish you all a great time @ Michaels last concert :daumen:

:saga:
Tillmann

Beitragvon kp4un » Di Nov 20, 2007 4:34 pm

Tillmann hat geschrieben:And I wish you all a great time @ Michaels last concert :daumen:

:saga:

Hi, Tillmann!!

We will salute Michael and SAGA on behalf of all their international fans at this concert. I will try to post a review and maybe pictures if I can get some good ones.

LONG LIVE SAGA!!!!

Orlando
www.myspace.com/dosisvital

:13:
kp4un

Beitragvon Tillmann » Di Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Ohhh yes, pictures would be really nice :P

I know that you will have such a great time with Saga at this evening :hase: :D

How many people cpuld come to this venue and why aren't they in "Coliseum"? :pirat:

Or this big venue, I'm not sure about the name...

;)
Tillmann

Beitragvon kp4un » Di Nov 20, 2007 6:11 pm

Tillmann hat geschrieben:Ohhh yes, pictures would be really nice :P

I know that you will have such a great time with Saga at this evening :hase: :D

How many people cpuld come to this venue and why aren't they in "Coliseum"? :pirat:

Or this big venue, I'm not sure about the name...

;)

Hi, Tillmann!

The Arena Pier 10 is a much smaller venue - I think it can handle @ 5,000 people.

http://www.ticketpop.com/moreinfo.aspx? ... 9nRkhk8%3d

The Coliseum of PR is a much larger stadium (@ 20,000 seat capacity) and most probably it would not have made economic sense to hold the concert there.

During the early 80's, SAGA played the largest venues here in the island and would sell them out (@ 15,000 seats). Even so, this promises to be a great show, because the spirits are high and the promoters have been promoting the show heavily. Last night they had a full hour TV special on SAGA (sweet!!!), with concert footage and interviews.

SAGA was honored by the Puerto Rican government as distinguished visitors some years ago. I am sure they will be back to the island, even if just to relax!! LOL !!![url][/url]
Zuletzt geändert von kp4un am Di Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
kp4un

Beitragvon Tillmann » Di Nov 20, 2007 6:19 pm

That sounds soooo great, thank you :hase:

1 hour TV show, a venue with around 5.000 people... Sounds like a big party :P I would love to be there :lol:

Cool!

:P
Tillmann

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world