Anyone SAGA fans going NAMM 08 in Anaheim CA?

Anyone SAGA fans going NAMM 08 in Anaheim CA?

Beitragvon tjd » Mi Jan 16, 2008 7:17 pm

I was wondering if anyone was going to be at be at NAMM show this year? I will be there Thursday and Saturday at the ZZYZX booth...we can talk all things SAGA...

http://www.nammshow.com/

Tony
tjd

Re: Anyone SAGA fans going NAMM 08 in Anaheim CA?

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Jan 24, 2008 2:12 am

tjd hat geschrieben:I was wondering if anyone was going to be at be at NAMM show this year? I will be there Thursday and Saturday at the ZZYZX booth...we can talk all things SAGA...

http://www.nammshow.com/

Tony

Ok, so NOW someone mentions NAMM on this board. Been 3 times. Sadly not the last two years. I do intend to go next year. Was supposed to go to Musikmesse in Frankfurt this year but an extended trip to Toronto got in the way. Got to do CMW instead (and a fricking tradeshow in Orlando that has nothing to do with music - but I'll get to hang out with an old tour manager buddy of mine)

Anyway - if you plan to do MIAC let me know. I hope I'll make that one.

You can PM me.

Was the NAMM show good this year?
sagalady

Beitragvon tjd » Do Jan 24, 2008 2:20 am

It was really Insane; as it is every year...However, I've noticed over time that it's the same people both Artists and Visitors every year. Tons of great new stuff..especially one that I am a part of... I doubt that I will be attending this years MIAC; Although, I was up there a couple of years ago..promoting something else and it was crazier than NAMM.... I would love to attend...as I have many Canadian friends I would love to see again...

you never know...

T.
tjd

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Jan 24, 2008 2:43 am

tjd hat geschrieben:It was really Insane; as it is every year...However, I've noticed over time that it's the same people both Artists and Visitors every year. Tons of great new stuff..especially one that I am a part of... I doubt that I will be attending this years MIAC; Although, I was up there a couple of years ago..promoting something else and it was crazier than NAMM.... I would love to attend...as I have many Canadian friends I would love to see again...

you never know...

T.

Yes, I know what you mean. My first year there I couldn't get away fast enough. Quickly got in to a routine. Stand outside the doors in the morning, take a deep breath, exhale and mumble to self "let the insanity begin".

Musikmesse is stricter. Not as much a party as NAMM. I find that you see the same people at both shows. Never done MIAC so can't judge it - yet.

My first year at NAMM was hilarious. I walked around and every so often I heard someone scream "<exchange>! You're alive!"

But yes, same people you hang out with. Same people at the Hilton bar getting waisted. My second year there someone spiked my drink. Not nice.
sagalady

Beitragvon tjd » Do Jan 24, 2008 2:47 am

that is the funniest thing ever...

even though i live down the street from the Anahiem Convention Center...we spent litterally all 3 nights at the HILTON bar....

I can't stop laughing that you brought that up...because it's basically the entire NAMM convention piled into the bar at the hilton...

well, if I dont see you this year....let's set it up for next year at the Hilton...

Tony
tjd

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Jan 24, 2008 2:51 am

tjd hat geschrieben:that is the funniest thing ever...

even though i live down the street from the Anahiem Convention Center...we spent litterally all 3 nights at the HILTON bar....

I can't stop laughing that you brought that up...because it's basically the entire NAMM convention piled into the bar at the hilton...

well, if I dont see you this year....let's set it up for next year at the Hilton...

Tony

Exactly. 5 minutes past closing of show everybody pours in to Hilton. 'round 3-4 am everybody not staying at hilton pours in to the abundance of taxis standing outside to go back to hotel on the boulevards.

Dang. Now I miss not going. I mean. It's been and gone already. *sigh*

Oh well, 2009 isn't far away.

Am trying to find your company on the web but am failing. Can you PM me a link? I'm normally good at finding needles in haystacks but am lucking out on this one.
sagalady

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Jan 24, 2008 3:03 am

Ok, found you. That snap jack cable is not bad at all. Clearly built on the idea of the apple magsafe. Seriously, PM me. I might know people you guys should speak to.
sagalady

Beitragvon sagalady » Sa Jan 26, 2008 11:22 pm

You have more PM messages from me.

:-)
sagalady

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world