Saga Live in Bonn video

Saga Live in Bonn video

Beitragvon ak85lp » Di Mär 10, 2009 3:20 am

I posted on the other Saga forum but could not seem to find the answer I was looking for. I recently saw some of the video for All Areas Live in Bonn. It looks very good but here in Canada it only comes on 1 DVD. The one I would like to get is the one that has the bonus DVD of the Marathon Tour included as well with the Bonn video mentioned above. It is found here:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/SAGA-ALL-AREAS-LIVE- ... .m63.l1177

I also see it on Amazon in Germany. However most of those are in PAL format. Does anyone know if it has been released in NTSC?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
ak85lp

Beitragvon Susi » Di Mär 10, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Paul,

as far as I know both DVDs are only released in PAL in Germany

According to SPV there also has been a NTSC release.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Di Mär 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi, the second DVD you are referring to was called SAGA Marathon World Tour 2003 The Official Bootleg. I believe it was only produced in a limited quanity(NTSC) and was available only through the store at the old website. Saga-world.
The only information I can give you is from the information on the DVD jacket.
EMG 2003-1004 DVD.
2003 Picture This Productions INC Manufactured under exclusive license by @003 Eclipse Media Group, Ontario, Canada

I've googled until I've turned blue but nothing of relevance comes up with any of this information. Perhaps since you live in Canada you can track them down.

You might also try the Saga-World site, the owner might be able to give you some helpful information. For some reason they are no longer officially connected with Saga.

Good luck and let us know what happens.
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon ak85lp » Di Mär 10, 2009 10:04 pm

mouseinamaze hat geschrieben:Hi, the second DVD you are referring to was called SAGA Marathon World Tour 2003 The Official Bootleg. I believe it was only produced in a limited quanity(NTSC) and was available only through the store at the old website. Saga-world.
The only information I can give you is from the information on the DVD jacket.
EMG 2003-1004 DVD.
2003 Picture This Productions INC Manufactured under exclusive license by @003 Eclipse Media Group, Ontario, Canada

I've googled until I've turned blue but nothing of relevance comes up with any of this information. Perhaps since you live in Canada you can track them down.

You might also try the Saga-World site, the owner might be able to give you some helpful information. For some reason they are no longer officially connected with Saga.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Thanks a lot mouseinamaze. This is the same roadblock I am up against. I will follow your suggestions. I even tried to respond to that Ebay link but the guy never wrote back.

Paul
ak85lp

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world