Any re-recordings planned?

Any re-recordings planned?

Beitragvon Michael_K » So Jun 26, 2005 12:03 pm

Hello Michael,

has the band ever thought of re-recording some of their earlier albums? Especially "Silent Knight", "Worlds Apart" and "Heads or tales" could gain a lot i.m.h.o. with todays sound engineering.
I would love this, but maybe this would simply be too time consuming and expensive.

Regards,
Mike
Michael_K

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Di Aug 09, 2005 7:37 am

actually, i would like to hear their new recordings (house of cards, marathon, network) with the early records (saga, sk, i at t,) sound engineering...i think there are many of us who are in love with the sound of the early records, would be great to hear the new ones with the arrangements and same equipment that made SAGA the great band they are!!
FlyerPR

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Sa Aug 13, 2005 12:15 am

well, i think saga is one of the best sounding bands of the end-seventies and starting eighties. they COULD not sound better at that time! even the recordings of Queen or yes don't sound as crisp and clear as the saga recordings! it is one of the rare cases, that i think, that the earlier releases sound better than the new ones...even though the newer ones sound very good aswell!

i would prefer to hear something new from the chapter recordings! what about that?
i think i'm going bald! (rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Zurück zu Ask the band