Calling all Michael Sadler's...

Calling all Michael Sadler's...

Beitragvon adzie » Mi Nov 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Hi there Susi!

....when you grab a minute can ya just ask Mike if he's ever coming to the UK to tour? ...

I'd be very interested to see / hear more of the band...

My daddy has recently explained I have a 'singer bloke' who 'sings in a band' over the pond....'somewhere in Canada'... ...it turns out Michael is a cousin of mine. Michael's sister (Diane?) has bombarbed my dad with e mails trying to find out about the long lost relatives over here in S.Wales.There are many of them!!...intersting stuff.

This may be of no / little / or even great significance, (probably the former) but having taken a look at his web site, we share the same favourite album, and very probably a similar taste in music. I'm also in the business of music (full time drummist...)

This is NOT going to change the world i hear you (and me) cry!.....but I just wanted to find out a little more about him / the band etc.

many thanks, Simon (Adams) xx
adzie

Beitragvon Susi » Mi Nov 08, 2006 4:44 pm

Hi Simon :)

I forwarded your message to Michael!

Cheers,
Susi
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon adzie » Mi Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm

Ta very mooch xx
adzie