Scandinavian Flirt Corner!

Welcome !

Beitragvon Harald » Di Aug 05, 2003 11:55 am

Circus Mind hat geschrieben:One thing I don't understand here is, why do all the Scandinavians get the blame for this picture??? :pirat: :box: I can't help feel a bit offended here... :baeh:

Someone very wise tought me, to get a real friendship, deep and meaningfull, then you have to reach boundaries and limits sometimes some way or another. Painfull or not. Thick or thin.... :pirat:
Isn't this forum about friendship?

Ok it's an ugly picture and it shouldn't be posted here. But why the f**k turn it into a mess like this?

Now Sk is gone and Kenny is NOT offended.... This doesn't add upp. :cry:

Sorry, this is a misunderstanding I think. We never had the idea to blame all scandinavians for this picture, never ! This is a forum about friendship and this should be so worldwide. And if someone, whoever it is, goes beyond the boundaries, we should draw the attention to this in a friendly way and I am sure he will accept this. I hope SK will come back ! We have one thing together: We are all Saga-Fans, wherever we live !!!
Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon danny » Di Aug 05, 2003 12:07 pm

@Circus Mind: I didn´t blame all of you scandinavians for the pic. I was really shocked about it and that´s what I said. Maybe at that moment my reaction was a bit too heavy. I didn´t want SK to leave the forum. I hope he will return.

@ Kenny: Now I understand what you meant with WA style. You are absolutely right. This is a place for friendship and flirting and not for fighting.
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Aug 05, 2003 1:35 pm

I guess the trouble is that we all have only a small part in common, and that is 'being a Saga fans', about everything else we have to come to an agreement.

Personally I enjoy the diversity of fans a lot as it gave me insights and new perspectives which I never could have gained by sticking to well known territory. I became more tolerant, more patient and, best of all, I found friends!

Now and again people can get carried away, happens to me too. Situations like this can happen but compared to the fun and the positive effects of having so many different people in one place it's just a small fee to pay.

BTW, WA has improved tremendously in recent weeks and it will improve further. What a forum is like depends very much on those people who contribute. Maybe if more people from Saga Germany would join WA and add a distinct touch to it that would make a difference. Just an idea ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon Sagalover » Di Aug 05, 2003 1:50 pm

In my first effect I don´t wanted comment. But these are my feelings:
I´m also shocked by the pig. Not really because of a prude. I´m really not prude. But in my opinion these things are really misplaced in this (SAGA-) Forum.
Therefor I approve of the appeal to delete this pig.
Reflecting the issue "friendship":
It´s very necessary in a relationship with friends to have different opinions from time to time. But its more necessary to be fair-minded and let the other part know if the limit is exceeded. This was done by some SAGArians (in my way) and if SK therefor leave the forum and didn´t come back (what I`ll regret), he will show us that he´s not able to deal with criticism in a good way.
I hope he can handle this issue like the great man he demonstrate himself.
Zuletzt geändert von Sagalover am Di Aug 05, 2003 4:18 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Sagalover

http://www.gif-art.de/gifs2341/erotik/00003040.gif

Beitragvon Birdy » Di Aug 05, 2003 2:43 pm

Sorry guys,I forgot that it was MY reply and that I am the person who's about to delete the leftover pic.... :-?
DONE!!!

Soooooooo,nachdem sich alle wieder ein bisschen beruhigt haben,sollten wir wieder die lustigen und schönen Dinge des lebens angehen,gelle?!

Ist das auch zu schlimm...? :eg: Bild
Life is too short for worries!
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon danny » Di Aug 05, 2003 2:46 pm

Was ist schlimm, Birdy?? Ich seh kein Pic.

Danny
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon danny » Di Aug 05, 2003 2:47 pm

danny hat geschrieben:Was ist schlimm, Birdy?? Ich seh kein Pic.

Ah, doch...... :D

Danny
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Harald » Di Aug 05, 2003 2:50 pm

Quatsch, alles ok Birdy !!! Bleiben wir lustig !!!!
Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Circus Mind » Di Aug 05, 2003 3:31 pm

Sagalover hat geschrieben:This was done by some SAGArians (in my way) and if SK therefor leave the forum and didn´t come back (what I`ll regret), he will show us that he´s not able to deal with criticism in a good way.
I hope he can handle this issue like the great man he demonstrate himself.

I know SK good enough to say that he can deal with criticism.... It's not good criticism when you tell him to "f**k off.... Right? :evil:

Instead of go "crying" to Susi/Adminstrator, some of you people could have told him to delete the picture instead in a friendly way.... But you didn't. :cry:

I think it's a bunch of crap to say "he can't handle this issue". Do NOT patronise him... :evil:
KORG RULES BIGTIME
Circus Mind

Beitragvon Sagalover » Di Aug 05, 2003 3:51 pm

I know SK good enough to say that he can deal with criticism.... It's not good criticism when you tell him to "f**k off.... Right? -> I would agree to you, but unfortunately I can´t find the entry, where somebody asked SK to f**k off"

Instead of go "crying" to Susi/Adminstrator, some of you people could have told him to delete the picture instead in a friendly way.... But you didn't. -> That was not okay!

I think it's a bunch of crap to say "he can't handle this issue". Do NOT patronise him...
I didn´t say "he can´t handle this issue", but: "I hope he can handle this issue like the great man he demonstrate himself."
What I meant was it is like a Kindergarten: on the one hand to cry to Susi and on the other hand to be mortally offended and turn away from the forum. SK is an adult and I wished he acted his age. Put that in everyone´s pipe and smoke it. :qualm:
Don´t be so fussy - there were some mistakes and misunderstandings and I hope, that now everyone forget this damned causation of the brawl and everyone has learned, that the written word is not the same like the spoken word....
:wink:
Sagalover

Beitragvon Circus Mind » Di Aug 05, 2003 5:07 pm

Sagalover hat geschrieben:I know SK good enough to say that he can deal with criticism.... It's not good criticism when you tell him to "f**k off.... Right? -> I would agree to you, but unfortunately I can´t find the entry, where somebody asked SK to f**k off"

Ok maybe not "f**k off", Semantics. But there where people who told him to leave, OK?

Instead of go "crying" to Susi/Adminstrator, some of you people could have told him to delete the picture instead in a friendly way.... But you didn't. -> That was not okay!

I think it's a bunch of crap to say "he can't handle this issue". Do NOT patronise him...
I didn´t say "he can´t handle this issue", but: "I hope he can handle this issue like the great man he demonstrate himself."
What I meant was it is like a Kindergarten: on the one hand to cry to Susi and on the other hand to be mortally offended and turn away from the forum. SK is an adult and I wished he acted his age. Put that in everyone´s pipe and smoke it. :qualm:
Don´t be so fussy -

I don't think I'm being "fussy" or whatever you mean..... I'm just sticking up for a friend. Thats it. No more, no less.

there were some mistakes and misunderstandings and I hope, that now everyone forget this damned causation of the brawl and everyone has learned, that the written word is not the same like the spoken word....

Right on....
:wink:
KORG RULES BIGTIME
Circus Mind

Beitragvon Birdy » Di Aug 05, 2003 8:56 pm

Hmmmmmm...do we now have the WA-Style here? :roll:
Life is too short for worries!
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Di Aug 05, 2003 9:31 pm

Lad os heller ikke glemme at det her er "Danskernes hjem" og vi har vel lov til at more os på vores egen finurlige facon, eller......???

dette forum er beregnet til at tale Dansk (og Svensk) så det har jeg hermed gjort!

Det meget omtalte billede er nu væk og sådan slutter denne historie!

Alles hat ein ende nur die wurst hat zwei-------Stephan Remmler
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Di Aug 05, 2003 10:14 pm

Gott mos,Leo!

Birdyyyyyyyyyy.................. :eg:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Gast » Mi Aug 06, 2003 12:43 am

Schluß jetzt mit dem Streit !!!!

Stop this struggle !!!!
Gast

VorherigeNächste