[2004] News von Steve Negus

[2004] News von Steve Negus

Beitragvon Susi » Do Mär 04, 2004 3:56 pm

Hier auch mal was Positives! ;)

March 3, 2004

Well another birthday has come and gone, we had a good party! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!! I have been busy lately editing the music for a couple of local shows, and in between, working on the solo songs. They are coming along great!!

Daryl (Jim Gilmour) has done a piano track on one song, and Ian (Crichton) is doing a solo on the same song!! That is the title track "Dare to Dream". Al Langlade has been writing the lyrics and singing the vocals, and we have been exchanging ideas over the net. That has been working well.

Kenny McLaren has been doing some guitar tracks, as well as Mark Severin. I am also doing a lot of keyboard parts on the songs.....I'm not a great player, but I edit REALLY WELL!!!!
I will post some mp3 bits soon.

Also, as you know, I have been out playing locally with Powerhouse, and that continues.... here's a picture from one of the gigs. I am using my acoustic DW kit again, and I must say, I love those drums!!

You can check the site for dates which are posted regularly at www.powerhouserockband.com That's the update for now. I will post another one soon!!

Regards to all my supporters out there, without you I can't make music!!!

Steve

http://www.stevenegus.com/news.html
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Zurück zu News 2001 - 2006