[2004] MASTERING OF CLEAR TO BEGIN...

[2004] MASTERING OF CLEAR TO BEGIN...

Beitragvon Alex Ohm » Fr Mai 14, 2004 7:49 pm

Greetings Everyone!

After months and months of hard work from everyone on the team, we are very proud to say that mastering of "CLEAR" begins tomorrow!

It will be the beginning of the final phase of the project, which barring any delays, will be completed in the next few weeks. Printing and graphics are also scheduled and we hope that all elements of the production will go smoothly and that your patience will be rewarded soon.

We have been in talks with a company that will process all these orders and we will provide you with instructions before the rest of the public.

VERY IMPORTANT:

You will receive a numbered, autographed copy of "CLEAR" based on the reservation list we have on file. If you do not complete your purchase within the grace period, any copy or copies reserved for you will be sold to the next person on the list.

Example:

John Smith - copy number 0023
Jane Doe - copy number 0024
Peter Jones - copy number 0025

If John Smith does not purchase his reserved copy (0023), then that copy will go to Jane Doe, who has now moved up the line and so on.

Pricing will be slightly more for the Limited Edition and is predicted to be around $16.00 USD per unit, not including shipping and handling. We will try to request a discount on shipping for those of you with multiple orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to discount the unit cost for the Limited Edition.

You will receive purchase instructions via email approximately 14 days (grace period) before the general release - please ensure that your email addresses are current by sending us mail with the tagline "confirm mail". We will verify number of copies reserved so as to eliminate duplicate orders.

We hope this answers most of your questions and we will keep everyone informed through the website and mailing list.

Best wishes to you all,

Gwen Sadler and the rest of the "CLEAR" team

Nah endlich, es wurde auch mal Zeit eine neue Nachricht zu bekommen wie es um die Solo CD von Michael Sadler steht. Es ist endlich Land in sicht, was die 2 te Solo CD an betrifft von Michael.
Alex Ohm
Contributors
Contributors

Re: MASTERING OF CLEAR TO BEGIN...

Beitragvon XWinfield » Sa Mai 15, 2004 7:24 am

MICHAEL SADLER NEWS

Please re-send your "Confirm Email" to sadlercd@hotmail.com only.

Thank you!

http://www.michaelsadler.com
XWinfield
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Mai 17, 2004 9:13 am

... hab' ich das richtig verstanden daß man damit gebeten wurde, eine Bestätigungsmail mit dem Betreff "Confirm Mail" an Sadler-CD zu senden ?????? :roll:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Mai 17, 2004 5:07 pm

Ich glaube schon, zumindest habe ich mal meine Bestellung bestätigt, etwas kompliziert wird das schon gehandhabt.Dennoch für den Sänger der besten Rockband des Universums bestätige ich alles to the rest of my life !! Gruss aus München---Saga for ever----Bernhard :D :D :lol: :lol: :box:
Gast

Beitragvon Eva » Di Mai 18, 2004 7:37 pm

Ich fand das trotz einigermaßen guter Englischkenntnisse auch recht missverständlich ausgedrückt - mitten in einem Satz was irgendwann später alles passieren wird die Aufforderung mit der Confirmation...

Aber ja, ich denke, man soll gleich "confirmen", nicht erst irgendwann :-)
Eva
Contributors
Contributors

Zurück zu News 2001 - 2006