Tourdates

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Sa Apr 14, 2007 11:57 pm

Lars Bro hat geschrieben:
As a warning you should know that I'm particularly ugly in the morning :rofl: and my breath stinks to high heaven :hut:

So true, Bro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I might ad that You are not only Ugly in the morning......evenings ain't pretty either ;) :lol: :lol:
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon wilkie UK » So Apr 15, 2007 6:56 pm

Lars Bro hat geschrieben:@ Wilkie, Mr. & Mrs C.
There is some cheap Irish dude flying from Stansted to (practically) my doorstep. If you're out early, prices are ridiculously low (less than 10£/leg). I'll pick you up and deliver you at the airport - and drive to both gigs. No strings attached!!
I guess I'll be going to both the gigs in DK, for sure the one in CPH.
I'd be delighted to offer you shelter for the night(s) - I dunno if we'll drive home from CPH after the gig tho'... we'll see about that.

As a warning you should know that I'm particularly ugly in the morning :rofl: and my breath stinks to high heaven :hut:
Leo could tell you more 'bout that :eg: :lol:

:prost1:
LB
Hey LB! Many thanks for your very kind offer, and to everyone else too! I will definitely remember this, if no UK dates appear! :D 8)
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Golf32 » So Apr 15, 2007 11:04 pm

Flying Girl hat geschrieben:Well, Copenhagen is not far from Gothenburg - just a few hours driving or very easy accesable by plane or train....

Or is it the principal of that you want a concert in sweden? :hut:
As an example Stockholm takes a longer travel from Gothenburg than a travel to Copenhagen.

Well that might be true , and sure it´s not a long way...but it´s not that ...i am in sweden and i want them to come here...as well, and espesially when Michael Sadler is doing his last tour with saga , and not have dates for Gothenburg on this last world tour is a joke...and shameful ...there are lots more swedes here who is not living here in Gothenburg at all...keep that in mind as well..

Thanks Golf32
Time Will Tell.....
Golf32

Beitragvon Roar » Mo Apr 16, 2007 1:58 am

Golf32 hat geschrieben:[ and not have dates for Gothenburg on this last world tour is a joke...and shameful ...there are lots more swedes here who is not living here in Gothenburg at all...keep that in mind as well..

Thanks Golf32

I'm sure the Brits, the Yanks, the Austrians, the Canadians +++ are feeling what you're feeling about Saga not including them on the "farewell tour"... There's probably a reason for excluding these countries, but to name it "a joke" and "shameful" is............ :o
But hey - I believe in freedom of speech - so just spill your guts all over the tour manager (who's out of work after the final show... )
Myself? Well I'm still going to drive those 1500 km to see the saga Saga come to an end. ;)
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon I just have to grin:) » Mi Apr 18, 2007 1:18 am

There seems to be something wrong with that list, you guys might want to check it twice.
It seems to be missing dates in CANADA
I am Pissed
take it or leave it
I just have to grin:)

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Fr Apr 20, 2007 4:29 pm

I just have to grin:) hat geschrieben:There seems to be something wrong with that list, you guys might want to check it twice.
It seems to be missing dates in CANADA
I am Pissed

Yes, I am pissed too. Saga's last tour and no dates in Canada or the US (although US doesn;t surprise me). I hope they are coming. North America loses again.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Chris » Fr Apr 20, 2007 6:58 pm

It is Michael's last Tour, not SAGA's.
Ans as you can read on www.sagaontour.ca in the Tour section: more shows will be added soon.
;)
Besser Spinner als Schön!!!!
Chris
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon I just have to grin:) » So Apr 22, 2007 1:07 am

The point is that they are on theire last tour with Michael Sadler (possibly their last ever) and they didnt even include north america in their plans. FROM CONCEPT
I am sure they will play somewhere at sometime, THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS, give us die hards a little hope.
In the end i will be attending any performance they decide to give.
By the way i am still pissed
take it or leave it
I just have to grin:)

June 13th??! And please invite Steve!

Beitragvon Roar » Mo Apr 23, 2007 2:27 am

No anniversary show on this "holy" date? Now THAT'S a shame! Hey, Saga-guys; invite co-founder Steve Negus along for an anniversary show - or the whole tour! We wouldn't mind 2 drummers, would we? Noooooooo! I wouldn't mind driving 3000 km for that event! :D
Yeah, I know Steve has left Saga, but I also know he stepped in to replace Brian when he had back-problems. Just thought it would be a decent thing to do, inviting him along. And after all - Steve's still one of the best drummers around, and has made his distinct mark on the majority of all Saga-tunes. That would really please Ellery Sneed. And me. And some other Saga-fans, I guess?
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon Mrs.C » Mo Apr 23, 2007 9:47 am

Hell Yeah :lol:

And while your at it....... Make it a British date :eg: :rofl: :eg: :rofl:
Anything can happen
When I close my eyes
Mrs.C

Beitragvon lovehunter » Di Apr 24, 2007 1:31 pm

I hope they have plans for a tour in Sweden.. Either Gothenburg or Stockholm and Malmo.

I hope the news about any Fan meeting is comin soon.... And near Sweden/Denmark
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon Susi » Di Apr 24, 2007 1:47 pm

Take it easy!

We are planning a meeting ... but the tour will start in 6 (!!!) months. :eg:
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Flying Girl » Di Apr 24, 2007 1:58 pm

And we can hardly wait!!!!!

As soon as there are any news we would love to know so the scandinavian delegation can start planning the trip to Germany..... :sing:
Flying high, as long as you are 5 mm of the ground, you have not crashed yet.......

.......... and in case of emergency - please place your head between you legs............... and kiss your ass goodbye! :lol:
Flying Girl
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Susi » Di Apr 24, 2007 2:14 pm

I'll keep my promise and will keep you posted!!! ;)
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Di Apr 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Susi hat geschrieben:I'll keep my promise and will keep you posted!!! ;)

It will be great to see You again, Susi Superwoman ;) :D :D
Leo Cameo

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Tour 2007