North American Tour Plans????

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Di Sep 18, 2007 5:24 pm

BLB1 hat geschrieben: I mean where else should Michael's last show with the band be but where it all started.

Florida maybe?
fhemmer209

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Sep 19, 2007 3:30 pm

Why have these dates not been posted on this site anywhere other than by a fan with inside information? The show is a week and a half away?
Social Orphan

Beitragvon AGAS » Mi Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm

I agree, late notice and being available is difficult under such short notice!
AGAS :box:
AGAS

Beitragvon BLB1 » Do Sep 20, 2007 1:17 am

Social Orphan hat geschrieben:Why have these dates not been posted on this site anywhere other than by a fan with inside information? The show is a week and a half away?

I have wondered that myself, you won't sell any tickets if people don't know about it.
You would think that it would have been posted at least a week ago, that's when i found out about it.
BLB1

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Do Sep 20, 2007 3:18 pm

I am in, see you all at the show. Should be great! Where is everyone staying?
Social Orphan

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Do Sep 20, 2007 3:28 pm

Mariott Fairfield, about 4 miles from the club.
fhemmer209

Beitragvon BLB1 » Do Sep 20, 2007 9:35 pm

I am going to the oakville venue and try and see whats going on, the saga site lists the show now as Friday Oct. 5th and another show the next day in Toronto at Jeff Healey's Roadhouse. So anyone that has booked anything may have to re-book.

On the plus side Healey's is a good venue with great sight lines and much better than the Hard Rock Cafe that they used to play.
BLB1

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Do Sep 20, 2007 10:05 pm

I just called the Oakville venue and the manager confirmed the show on the 29th is cancelled. The proposed show on the 5th is not confirmed yet but he hopes it is confirmed later today.

This will cost me $150 in change fees for the plane tickets.
fhemmer209

Beitragvon BLB1 » Do Sep 20, 2007 11:09 pm

fhemmer209 hat geschrieben:I just called the Oakville venue and the manager confirmed the show on the 29th is cancelled. The proposed show on the 5th is not confirmed yet but he hopes it is confirmed later today.

This will cost me $150 in change fees for the plane tickets.

Well that sucks, perhaps the band will pay for that :o
I was at the club and speaking with the manager, it was the band that changed the date.
So it looks like the dates/ venues for Oct. 4-6 will stand.
On the bright side, yes there is one, for those making the journey to oakville for the Friday night show, you might as well hang around and see the Sat. night show in Toronto as well.

that weekend is a long weekend here as Monday is thanksgiving, so book those hotel room now.

Looking forward to a great show.
BLB1

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Fr Sep 21, 2007 1:17 am

BLB1 hat geschrieben:Well that sucks, perhaps the band will pay for that :o
I was at the club and speaking with the manager, it was the band that changed the date.
On the bright side, yes there is one, for those making the journey to oakville for the Friday night show, you might as well hang around and see the Sat. night show in Toronto as well.

that weekend is a long weekend here as Monday is thanksgiving, so book those hotel room now.

I talked to the manager at Qakville at 6:00EST and he said it didn't look like the show would happen there. This is frustrating as I decided to go to both the Thursday and Friday shows even though my wife won't be able to. I guess I will come up for the Thursday show only. But I am going to wait until tomorrow to pay the plane ticket changes to make sure this information is correct.
fhemmer209

Beitragvon BLB1 » Fr Sep 21, 2007 3:38 am

fhemmer209 hat geschrieben:
BLB1 hat geschrieben:Well that sucks, perhaps the band will pay for that :o

I talked to the manager at Qakville at 6:00EST and he said it didn't look like the show would happen there. This is frustrating as I decided to go to both the Thursday and Friday shows even though my wife won't be able to. I guess I will come up for the Thursday show only. But I am going to wait until tomorrow to pay the plane ticket changes to make sure this information is correct.

i would wait as it seems the best laid plans ...ah never mind.
Now the website has changed again, I know that in talking to the club manager that he wants the show to happen, but the other side is insistent on moving it to the following Friday.
We'll see what tomorrow brings!
BLB1

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Fr Sep 21, 2007 3:49 am

BLB1 hat geschrieben:i would wait as it seems the best laid plans ...ah never mind.
Now the website has changed again, I know that in talking to the club manager that he wants the show to happen, but the other side is insistent on moving it to the following Friday.
We'll see what tomorrow brings!

I am going to wait. I have plane tickets, hotel and concert tickets to the Sept 29 show. Plus I made hotel reservations in Barrie for the October 4 show. After talking with the manager at McFilthys I was surprised to see the 29th still listed as tentative and the 5th as confirmed. I just hope things get settled soon so I can alter the plane tickets without paying more than the $75 per ticket charge I would face today.

BTW, I made plans for the Puerto Rico show that was to be held September 14. Maybe I am a jinx!

Fred
fhemmer209

Beitragvon fhemmer209 » Fr Sep 21, 2007 7:51 pm

The manager at Philthy McNastys just said the show on September 29 is cancelled and it will not be rescheduled on October 5 as hoped.

I guess Oct 4 in Barrie is it for me.
fhemmer209

Beitragvon longlivesaga » Fr Sep 21, 2007 9:04 pm

Nw that we have Ontario...any plans for Montreal?
longlivesaga

Beitragvon Susi » Fr Sep 21, 2007 9:32 pm

OK this it finally:

Oct. 4th Barrie. Ontario - Random Ranch
Oct. 5th tba.
Oct. 6th Toronto, Ontario - Jeff Healey's Roadhouse
Oct. 9th Brantford, Ontario - Jackhammers
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Tour 2007