Oslo Subtaco

Oslo Subtaco

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Aug 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Susi, would you like to give us a little report about Oslo?

Did everything went finally good? :o

;)
Tillmann

Beitragvon roxy13 » Do Aug 09, 2007 1:09 pm

I suppose that Subtacto Progfest 2007 did not turn out as the arrangers hoped...and I would have loved to see A.C.T in action...but all problems considered I think it turned out good in the end!!!
Even though Steinar ( SAGA-NORWAY ) did´t have anything to do with the festival he was called in at the last minute to help out and he ran around like crazy trying to sort everything with a little help from all of his norwegian friends :D

I arrive in the middle of this caos, travelling on my own from Sweden, to see my favourite band. Steinar and Tom made time to eat dinner with me and a nice walk through Oslo.

On the concert day I met up with John from Stockholm and went up to Kanonhallen to meet Steinar and the gang...the nicest people you could meet!!!
We all had dinner with Susi and the rest of the crew...
Later I went into the concert-hall to see some of the other bands...but I couldn´t relax, I was SHAKING beeing SOOO excited to see SAGA!!!
Finally ,one hour late, SAGA got on stage and they were great!!!
I was standing by the speakers on the left side so my view of Jim Gilmour was not so good but I had a great view of Jim C and Michael!!
Axi knows that I get totally absorbed by the band and the music so I can´t remember what they played or what they did but I do remember being very fascinated by Michael singing " The One". All I know is that I was smiling and singing the whole concert and had the time of my life...so far ;-)

The good thing with 400 people on a show is that you feel VERY close to the band...same thing in Stockholm during the "Trust-tour". Lübeck wasn´t so" big" either so it will be interesting to see SAGA playing in München...the last concert with Michael :-(

That´s all from me...hope to see you in München!!!
Sincerely Åsa
roxy13

Beitragvon Marion » Do Aug 09, 2007 1:13 pm

:P :P :P

:thanx: ................ :yeah:
......we're only human !!!!!! Bild
Marion

Beitragvon GUDRUN » Do Aug 09, 2007 1:15 pm

Thanks for your report :D :daumen:
Das Wenige, das Du tun kannst ist viel -
wenn Du nur Schmerz und Angst und
Weh von einem Wesen nimmst.
(Albert Schweitzer)

Bild
GUDRUN
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Ineke » Do Aug 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Thanks from me too. I'm glad for all of you (fans, organisation, crew, band) that everything finally came to something good. And I'm glad you enjoyed Saga so much and almost in the same way as I do. You won't see me in München :heul2: , because I have to work.
Ineke

Zurück zu Tour 2007