SAGA PUERTO RICO SHOW CANCELLED

SAGA PUERTO RICO SHOW CANCELLED

Beitragvon Susi » Do Aug 16, 2007 12:49 pm

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we just found out yesterday that the Puerto Rico show has been canceled by the promoter.

No explanation has been given at this time - this is NOT the promoter that SAGA has dealt with in the past.

We are very disappointed to say the least. I was hoping to post here sooner but we have been having ISP problems at home and I also have other news which I will post shortly.

Incidentally, Michael has been in Canada the last few days working with Brian Doerner on the tracks for 10,000 Days. From all accounts, this new album should make a lot of folks very happy.

Canadian dates in the latter part of September are being worked on - we will alert you all to any news.

Gwen Sadler
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Fr Sep 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Thank you for the news Susi.
I hope Saga can get a new promoter here and have us at the final dates of the tour. I think one of the reasons why it got cancelled is because of the snowball of concerts that are already programmed or have been presented here;, recently we got Gwen Steffani on concert and she did not do very well here because there were so many other music shows going on and the financial situation of the country is not the best right now (we are in an economic recession this year). Ricky Martin was scheduled recently and sold out all nights.
FlyerPR

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm

FlyerPR hat geschrieben:Thank you for the news Susi.
I hope Saga can get a new promoter here and have us at the final dates of the tour. I think one of the reasons why it got cancelled is because of the snowball of concerts that are already programmed or have been presented here;, recently we got Gwen Steffani on concert and she did not do very well here because there were so many other music shows going on and the financial situation of the country is not the best right now (we are in an economic recession this year). Ricky Martin was scheduled recently and sold out all nights.

Wow, Saga is as big as Gwen Stefani and Ricky Martin in Puerto Rico. That is cool.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Di Sep 18, 2007 6:02 am

Wow, Saga is as big as Gwen Stefani and Ricky Martin in Puerto Rico. That is cool.[/quote]

they were big here, prove of that is the photos in the sleeve of worlds apart and i think there is one in the silent knight lp of their concerts here in late 70's early 80's. Now Saga draws a good crowd, but the last saga concert was badly marketed here, they had saga opening for Kansas and people were turned off since saga has always been the lead attraction. their 2001 concert draw around 6,000 fans at the outdoor amphitheater
FlyerPR

Zurück zu Tour 2007