Canadian Tour Dates!!!

Canadian Tour Dates!!!

Beitragvon dmeehan » Mi Okt 03, 2007 10:42 pm

If you really want to see Saga up close & personal,, then you need to make sure you have tickets for the upcoming Canadian dates:

Oct 4th - Barrie, Ontario - Random Ranch
Oct 6th - Toronto, Ontario - Jeff Healey's Roadhouse
Oct 9th - Brantford, Ontario - Jackhammers

I was at "Jackhammers" on this Tues night and only a small number of tickets have been sold so far!! This is an amazing room, and will be an unforgettable show for all who attend!

If you don't have tickets yet... you better get them soon! Once the media coverage for the events start this week... the tickets will be gone!

you can buy tickets for Jackhammers here: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/736034

Have fun & see you all at the shows!!

Dean
dmeehan
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Sandycutebutt » Do Okt 04, 2007 4:28 am

I went to Jeff Healy's on Saturday last week after the Baseball game to try to get tickets there and they didn't have any which really upset me. I don't have a credit card to be able to purchase them online and now I have to take a chance to get them at the door this Saturday. :- |
Sandycutebutt

Zurück zu Tour 2007