Start of the European Tour 07 in Worpswede

Start of the European Tour 07 in Worpswede

Beitragvon Maik41 » Mi Okt 24, 2007 12:47 pm

I won't go to the shows in Worpswede, but I am happy that the european tour STARTS on this day! 3 concerts in Worpswede, that's much.

Have fun to all people who go there and please post the setlist, I want to know which songs they play on my concert. :D

And enjoy the last tour with Michael Sadler!

Is there anyone in this forum who go to Worpswede?
Maik41

Hannover is present

Beitragvon Sagabunden » Mi Okt 24, 2007 1:01 pm

Oh yes, we'll start our "farewell-tour" tomorrow at the second gig in Worpswede with the fab four from Hannover.

We're very curious about the location, the fans around Worpswede, and exspecially the show.

We'll sign the impressions soon on friday.

Sun & Ray from Hannover

We'll meet again...
Sagabunden
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Maik41 » Do Okt 25, 2007 7:56 pm

I have the setlist for the tour :D :D :D :D

1.Intro
2.Interview
3.That's As Far As I'll Go
4.Youre Not Alone
5.What's It Gonna Be
6.I`m okay
7.Cant you see me now
8.Book of lies
9.The Perfectionist
10.The Flyer
11.Mind Over Matter
12.The Security of Illusion
13.Times up
14.Scratching The Surface
15.We've Been Here Before
16.On the Air
17.On the loose
18.Careful Where You Step
19.Wind him up
20.10.000 Days
21.Humble stance
22.Dont be late
Maik41

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Do Okt 25, 2007 8:11 pm

The Interview and What's It Gonna Be. ...great additions.

Noticed Runaway and Keep it Reel are gone.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon danny » Do Okt 25, 2007 9:03 pm

Social Orphan hat geschrieben: Noticed Runaway and Keep it Reel are gone.
:wooow:
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Just For Fun...:)

Beitragvon S.A.L. » Fr Okt 26, 2007 4:16 am

Hello fellow SAGA fans...:)

Get ready for a real treat with the upcoming tour!

This is something I wrote the night after seeing them for the second time on this tour in Brantford Canada recently.

I was inspired by Michael's "Farewell Tour" and all the years of listening pleasure from the band and their gift of beautiful music. I wanted to give them a good send off from this side of the pond.

The torch has now been past on to you... give Michael & the boys a fitting farewell to remember on behalf of all the Fans here and around the world!

WARNING TO ALL GERMAN SAGA FANS !!!

CAUTION !!!

SAGA Farewell Fever” maybe hazardous to your vocal cords due to excessive singing and hollering.

Hands will become sore & tender due to constant heavy & repeated clapping along to your favorite songs.

The urge to light a lighter and sway to Mr. Gilmour’s soulful keyboard solo rendition of “Scratching The Surface” is probable.

Facial muscles maybe stiff & frozen resulting from smile after smile upon hearing hit after timeless hit sung flawlessly with passion by Mr. Sadler! (see them smile indeed..;)

While ears tend to tingle with delight from Ian’s amazing rhythmic guitar riffs… along with constant dancing due to Jim’s funky fiddley bass bits.

After first exposure.. SAGA Farewell Fever” can be extremely contagious…leaving one with a feeling of withdrawal shortly after the show.

Side effects may include opera stylish choruses running through your head along with a strong desire for seeing multiple shows of one of the greatest Canadian bands ever!

Recommended doses of repeated listening to any SAGA album may temporary ease symptoms… but the only real cure is to see them “Live” together while you still can.

Consult your doctor or better yet your local ticket agent for ticket treatment and upcoming show dates.

DO NOT.. see SAGA "live" if you have a history of just standing around at a concert with your hands in your pockets or if you are Rock & Roll intolerant.

CATCH IT and enjoy SAGA Farewell Fever” at your own risk.. … but don’t say you haven’t been warned!!!

As poetically sang in the timeless classics…you are all urged to.. “Rise & Shine” for this farewell party has been "10,000 days" in the making!

Now the invitations have gone out… the table is set.. “It’s Time” for a “Once In A Lifetime” show.. now “Don’t Be Late” before “Time’s Up”!… and take a part in bidding a fond farewell to the ever so vocal “Perfectionist” Michael… cause tonight their “On The Loose”!!

Thanks for the memories Mr. Sadler.. all the best on the German tour and your next adventures!

Enjoy the show everyone... Sal
S.A.L. - Saga At Large
S.A.L.

@ S.A.L.

Beitragvon Sagabunden » Fr Okt 26, 2007 11:00 am

Very Very Nice - 10.000 Thanks For Your Lines !!!

We are amused - but it's real.

Sun & Ray from Hannover

We'll meet again...
Sagabunden
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Maik41 » Fr Okt 26, 2007 3:41 pm

Is it allowed to put video links from the tour here?
Maik41

Beitragvon Bertho » Fr Okt 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Great job S.A.L.!!!! Thanks a lot! :daumen:
Bertho

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Mo Okt 29, 2007 11:43 am

Hi S.A.L

after your post here, I think I´ll give my three tickets back :rofl:
MichaelNoi

Re: Just For Fun...:)

Beitragvon legins5 » Mo Okt 29, 2007 9:08 pm

S.A.L. hat geschrieben:Hello fellow SAGA fans...:)

Get ready for a real treat with the upcoming tour!

This is something I wrote the night after seeing them for the second time on this tour in Brantford Canada recently.

I was inspired by Michael's "Farewell Tour" and all the years of listening pleasure from the band and their gift of beautiful music. I wanted to give them a good send off from this side of the pond.

The torch has now been past on to you... give Michael & the boys a fitting farewell to remember on behalf of all the Fans here and around the world!

WARNING TO ALL GERMAN SAGA FANS !!!

CAUTION !!!

SAGA Farewell Fever” maybe hazardous to your vocal cords due to excessive singing and hollering.

Hands will become sore & tender due to constant heavy & repeated clapping along to your favorite songs.

The urge to light a lighter and sway to Mr. Gilmour’s soulful keyboard solo rendition of “Scratching The Surface” is probable.

Facial muscles maybe stiff & frozen resulting from smile after smile upon hearing hit after timeless hit sung flawlessly with passion by Mr. Sadler! (see them smile indeed..;)

While ears tend to tingle with delight from Ian’s amazing rhythmic guitar riffs… along with constant dancing due to Jim’s funky fiddley bass bits.

After first exposure.. SAGA Farewell Fever” can be extremely contagious…leaving one with a feeling of withdrawal shortly after the show.

Side effects may include opera stylish choruses running through your head along with a strong desire for seeing multiple shows of one of the greatest Canadian bands ever!

Recommended doses of repeated listening to any SAGA album may temporary ease symptoms… but the only real cure is to see them “Live” together while you still can.

Consult your doctor or better yet your local ticket agent for ticket treatment and upcoming show dates.

DO NOT.. see SAGA "live" if you have a history of just standing around at a concert with your hands in your pockets or if you are Rock & Roll intolerant.

CATCH IT and enjoy SAGA Farewell Fever” at your own risk.. … but don’t say you haven’t been warned!!!

As poetically sang in the timeless classics…you are all urged to.. “Rise & Shine” for this farewell party has been "10,000 days" in the making!

Now the invitations have gone out… the table is set.. “It’s Time” for a “Once In A Lifetime” show.. now “Don’t Be Late” before “Time’s Up”!… and take a part in bidding a fond farewell to the ever so vocal “Perfectionist” Michael… cause tonight their “On The Loose”!!

Thanks for the memories Mr. Sadler.. all the best on the German tour and your next advent

Enjoy the show everyone... Sal
A GREAT POST S.A.L.!!!..WONDERFUL STUFF!!! :D
legins5

Beitragvon busterdog » Mi Okt 31, 2007 10:09 am

I reallly like this setlist. There is something for everyody. Mind over Matter is one of the songs that made me fall in love with Saga in a whole new way -- because IAN CHRICTON RULES!! On that CD & the ones to follow, he puts the other 80's guitar heroes in their place.

just another perfectionist --- Busterdog

<<"If your don't mind, it really doesn't matter..." >>

Maik41 hat geschrieben:I have the setlist for the tour :D :D :D :D

1.Intro
2.Interview
3.That's As Far As I'll Go
4.Youre Not Alone
5.What's It Gonna Be
6.I`m okay
7.Cant you see me now
8.Book of lies
9.The Perfectionist