Oldenburg

Oldenburg

Beitragvon Maik41 » Mo Okt 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Who was from this forum on the concert in Oldenburg? Nobody?
Maik41

Re: Oldenburg

Beitragvon Sil3nc3r- » Mo Okt 29, 2007 2:14 pm

Maik41 hat geschrieben:Who was from this forum on the concert in Oldenburg? Nobody?

I was there, any questions ?

So far i can say, it was VERY great. Track list was awesome, they played approx 120Mins.

The Staats-Theatre in Oldenburg is very small ( approx 1000 people), so Michael told us, he feels like he is home...^^

I made some Videos with the camera, unfortunately my wife played with the settings, and i have now Videos for EMails. Means....the picture is VERY small....not really usable...you can see nothing. ;(

Edit: Chris Sutherland was introduced as new Drummer (didnt knew that), but he has done very well and he even can sing)

Cheers

Sil
Sil3nc3r-

Beitragvon Ineke » Mo Okt 29, 2007 11:56 pm

@ Sil,

Thank you for the short impression. And what a shame the video didn't work the way you wanted it. I hope you're not angry with your wife. It could have happen to me, too :D and to be honest, I ruined a part of a holidayvideo a few years ago. My husband wasn't very happy with me then. Your memory of this night will stay for ever!

Greetings,
Ineke
Ineke

Beitragvon Sil3nc3r- » Di Okt 30, 2007 1:05 am

No, i'm not angry about her. At least i could have been a look at the camera...^^

About the concert:

I was very happy, that they played "The Perfectionist", also the Acapella Version of "Security of Illusion" and "Times UP" was really nice. I have uploaded that on Rapidshare. As i mentioned, the quality is very bad, but you can have a first look at the concert.

IF THAT IS AGAINST BOARD RULEZ, PLZ DELETE IT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR IT!

http://rapidshare.com/files/66129286/Sa ... 7.rar.html

Its just approx 4 mins.

Sil

So sad about Michael leaving the band.....cant explain it.... ;( (but he deserved having a family)
Sil3nc3r-

Beitragvon Oliver.Lucas » Di Okt 30, 2007 10:35 am

What a wonderful place that Staatstheater is... :o
Mein Lieblingstier isst Ameisen
Oliver.Lucas

Beitragvon Sisa » Mi Okt 31, 2007 12:43 am

Ja, i was there, too.

It was REALLY great!!

Yes- he said, the "theatre is like a living-room"
*gg*

The sound and the light was perfekt.

..better than worpswede....(in my opinion!)
Sisa

Zurück zu Tour 2007