Lüneburg

Lüneburg

Beitragvon Maik41 » Di Okt 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Hey,
Today is the concert in Lüneburg, I have to walk 5 minutes to the location. I went to the ticket shop today but they said they gave all the tickets to the location. So I phoned the Vamos Kulturhalle to buy tickets, but they have closed. :D
Now I have to went to the location in the afternoon before the concert starts, I hope there are some tickets, but I didnt read that the LG concert is sold out.

Please wish me luck! :D

Maik
We're all become exactly what we meant to be
Maik41

Beitragvon Susi » Di Okt 30, 2007 5:39 pm

Maik, it's not sold out !
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Tillmann » Di Okt 30, 2007 5:40 pm

Maik, much fun tonight :hase: :D

Susi, Regards from Suhl (mal so zwischendurch) ;)

;)
Tillmann

Beitragvon Maik41 » Di Okt 30, 2007 5:41 pm

Thanks and good to hear that it isn't sold out. :D
Maik41

Beitragvon Maik41 » Mi Okt 31, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi,
I went out of my bed to the computer to write about the concert in LG. So what can I say? It was very great (whats the word for geil in english :D ) I get my ticket for 35 euros. When I entered the location I saw some papers there stood that Taping (photo,video,audio) is not allowed... :-?

Well but I've 30 minutes of the concerts and I taped the whole audio show :D

It was the first time that I was in the Vamos Kulturhalle in Lüneburg. It was a great and big location, I will upload all my photos soon. When I was there at 7 pm. The location wasnt very full, there were 20 people. :D
But nearer the show came there were almost 1000 people. The Urge began at 8 pm, there were very good and friendly. They rock, great band, I was standing in the second row when The Urge and Saga play, very very near the band, the bands were 2 meters away from me. So great that I could take some good photos with my mobile phone.

At 9 pm Saga began with the Intro and Michael entered the stage, the crowd screamed the heeeell out of them. The Interview began, great live song. And so on.... You know the setlist! The new songs like Book Of Lies and especially 10.000 days are great live songs but I've missed Lifeline. After 3 songs Michaels shirt was wet and It becomes very wet. :D

But Michael was very happy, he made jokes, and I cant believe it that he will leave the band. He sang awesome. The sound was a bit too loud, so I couldnt hear Ian, Jims Bass was louder than the guitar.

And one thing to say: Chris Sutherland's drumming is AWESOME. The man is so great.... He played the songs like he plays with Saga since 30 years.... Thank you Chris!

After their best song Wind Him Up the crowd screamed 5 minutes that they want to hear more, and when Michael came out the crowd exploded! :D :D

So they played Humble Stance and Don't be Late. After that the concerts ends, and you could shake with the band your hands. And Michael gave also someone an autograph.

Great show, Thank you Michael and Saga that you came to my hometown! :)

I bought a shirt and then I drove home! :)
Maik41

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mi Okt 31, 2007 12:36 pm

Great review!!

I'm looking forward to Osnabruck, tonight!!!!!
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Zurück zu Tour 2007