München, der Abschied

Beitragvon roxy13 » Sa Dez 08, 2007 4:29 pm

109 :eg:

She is Norwegian Kuschel :rofl: !!!

Great review!!!
Indeed a very special night!!!

It was great meeting you all ( Tillmann, Kuschelhawk, Siggi and the rest of you ) !!!

Can´t wait for the DVD!!!
Roxy
roxy13

Beitragvon Pitchman in a Maze » So Dez 09, 2007 12:29 am

Ich möchte mich hiermit bei all denen bedanken die diese Abschiedskonzert noch mit zusätzlichen Emotionen gespickt haben. Die Idee mit den "Bye Michael" Flyern war einmalig. Man konnte sehen wie ihn das fast geschafft hat. Es war ein tolles Konzert und so voller Spiellaune, dass man sich nicht vorstellen mag, dass es das letzte war.

Den ersetn Live Kontakt mit SAGA hatte ich leider erst als sie als Trio geschrumpft durch irgendwelche Hinterdorf Sporthallen getingelt sind und diese nur leidlich gefüllt waren. Im Nachhinein etwas entäuschend obwohl musikalisch auch dort auf hohem Niveau. Bei der Reunion Tour sah das schon besser aus, aber die Bühnen wurden manchmal so klein, dass kaum das Equipment drauf passte.
Und jetzt aht man gesehen dass die Hallen proppevoll sind (es war herrlich dies in München zu erleben, sorry für die die keine Karten mehr hatten) hat es ein Ende, sehr traurig.

Bei Times Up konnte ich mir selbst die Tränen nicht verkneifen.
Ich danke Michael für die tollen Konzerte und SAGA für die vielen Jahren in denen mich ihre Musik begleitet hat und begleiten wird.
Pitchman in a Maze

Room 109

Beitragvon cathy » So Dez 09, 2007 2:08 am

Hello there 601! ;)

I would like too say thanks for a amazing evening in Münich!
This was my 16 th concert and the most touching moments in my life!!
It was so f.... great and so f.... sad that my eyes went wet over and over again!
Let's hope we will met again, all of us! I BELIVE!!!

Pst! I'm Norewgian...

="kuschelhawk"]o.k. Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'll try my own review of this special evening.

Arriving the hall at 5 pm, I went inside. The guys were on stage and sang "10.000 days". Ooooohhhh ... what a sound. And they played it again, and after a few songs one more time.

As the doors opened at 7 pm, I stood in the middle of the stage. A few more people came, and more ( especially :wink: to my norwegian friends and my funny swedish lady 109 :eg: , my old war-camerad :rofl: PIT, Tillmann and some other. The time until entering The Urge on stage was short, and ... the guys rocked absolutely :daumen: O.k., lights went on, crew built the stage for Saga, Susi taped the setlists and deposited towels for the guys, and than ..... thaaaaaan .... the lights went out, the Intro began.

Michael came from the backside, through the coloured darkness, and sang "you are always there". For me, this short text was the first *thank you* for us, the fans, who are always there. The set continued as everyone knows. "I need your help, you've only to sing two words: I'm o.k.". For me, and for someone else ;) , it was the first musical highlight of this evening. Arrrggghhh my eyes became a bit wet :-? but ... no matter. The set went on ... Michael took the barchair, made jokes, sat down.

Only one spot, and he sang - absolutely unplugged "the security of illusion". My skin at the backside was like the skin of a goose (don't know the english explanation - in german we say "Gänsehaut") :rofl: At every song, I thought - like Michael Noi - this is the last time I hear that ... and this is the last time ... and this ... and ... The show went to the end: Darryls bass-keys at "careful" went through my body, directly in the stomach. And then ... someone gave us sparkling lights - the first tones of "10.000 days" and everyone lightend them. It was so great to turn around and look into this illumination. Tears were running so many people over the faces ... "Wind him up" made me thinking, that the last show is nearing the end :roll:

The band went from stage, and our friends from Saga-Planet gave everyone sheets, carrying the letters BYE on one, another BYE on the second, and MICHAEL on the third. As the guys came from backstage, everyone raised the sheets, and Michael .... was absolutely speechless. Didn't someone noticed a tear, or two, or ... in his eyes, too ?? For him, it must be one of the greatest moments in the life of SAGA. Standing in front, it came a bit more: everyone of the crew, the management, The Urge came with a bundle of flowers for saying him thank you for 30 years. And: his stepdaughter and his wife came to on stage. It was such a warm moment as Michael kissed his wife and touched over her belly.

Than, the lights went down - he took the bassguitar, but as I felt he was not really 100 % able to sing lately I've been watching you .... you know, you gotta know ... The crowd sang with him, same as the last song Don't ----- be ----- late. As I think one of the greatest songs from Saga, perhaps THE greatest. The seconds ran and I realized "now, in a few seconds, it's over". My eyes went wet, my mouth dry ... the outro ... Ian's guitar, Darryls keys, Jim's bass, Chris' rhythmical shootings on the drums. 10 --- 9 --- 8 --- 7 --- 6 --- 5 --- 4 --- 3 --- 2 --- 1 aaaaaaaaaaaaaand: with Michael's very loud finish (we all knows it from worlds apart revisited) the show was at the end.

The audience stood on the chairs (... oooops - we had no chairs :eg: ) applauding them, and then, the lights went on. But: this bill was made without the audience !! No one left the hall, and everyone screamed and applauded, and after a few minutes, the lights turned off :hase: Saga was on stage - again, and Michael said "thank you for all in the past 30 years". The absolutely last song of the show - only one: what's it gonna be TONIGHT. I felt like "tonights the night" and it was an unforgottable night.

30 minutes after the show, the band came into the bar in the hall. They had a drink, spoke to him, to her, posed for photos, wrote autographs etc. Than, they went backstage, and we all had a new highlight in our thoughts, dreams, lifes ....

So, I hope that everyone has a small imagination of the showdown in Munich. But: the words about that evening can give perhaps 25 % of the impressions we had. It was sooooo great ....

I hope, that my english is good enough for everyone who's reading my personnel review.[/quote]
cathy

Beitragvon legins5 » So Dez 09, 2007 5:29 am

:D FANTASTIC REVIEW CATHY..MANY THANKS....A SAD NIGHT BUT WONDERFUL TOO :cry: :D LET US HOPE THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR THE DVD!!
legins5

Re: Room 109

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » So Dez 09, 2007 12:04 pm

cathy hat geschrieben: Hello there 601! ;)

I would like too say thanks for a amazing evening in Münich!
This was my 16 th concert and the most touching moments in my life!!
It was so f.... great and so f.... sad that my eyes went wet over and over again!
Let's hope we will met again, all of us! I BELIVE!!!

Pst! I'm Norewgian...
:wink: my funny norwegian :oops: :oops: :oops: lady,

nice to see you here on board :D I know, the day will coming where we all meet again :hase:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Dez 09, 2007 6:02 pm

:eg: Oh yes Carschtn :eg:

Cathy, this text is so wonderful :hase: Thank you very much :P

While I've been reading it I had "Gänsehaut" :P

Thank you very much, I still donÄt feel like I could write a good Review by myself... It would be too long... :) Maybe I'll write one in near future... But I'm thinking about the 5th of december every day :roll: :cry: :P :D

;)
Tillmann

Beitragvon gluehbirne » Mo Dez 10, 2007 1:21 am

selbst entfernt...
Zuletzt geändert von gluehbirne am Fr Jan 04, 2008 3:04 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
gluehbirne

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Mo Dez 10, 2007 12:46 pm

OK, I´ll try to upload the video on Youtube this evening and will post the link here.
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Mo Dez 10, 2007 8:51 pm

Ok, here´s one:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=gacLYrWkgGM

If it is not allowed, I will delete it at once
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mo Dez 10, 2007 9:24 pm

Thank you Michael Noi great clip!
Every time I watch a video from Munchen I've tears in my eyes.
I wasn't there but these clips are wonderful.

I'm hope the DVD from Munchen will come soon!!
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Dez 10, 2007 9:56 pm

thx Michael :D
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Di Dez 11, 2007 7:21 am

There´s a second clip showing the "thank you" from the crew to Michael, but I have to cut it first, because of the limited video length at youtube...I hope I can manage that today.
MichaelNoi

Vorherige

Zurück zu Tour 2007