Frontrow

Beitragvon Siggi » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:31 am

avalon04 hat geschrieben: What must other fans now think about us?? We are not a group of idiots.

:daumen:

Very courageously. That is also which I thinks.
Siggi
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon avalon04 » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:33 am

Frank Aufmoog hat geschrieben:Thank you Fuchsi for your brave comments. In deed it seems like all the fans with the special shirts are standing always in the front row. Even if one comes later they know each other and so they always hold places for each other which is human and understandable but for the band and for other people this is a strange thing. :roll:

Birgit, if you can remember the two people you did not know in the frontrow that shows that Fuchsi is somehow right. :hut:

No - you get me wrong. There were a lot of people without the Shirts and i spoke with all of them but i don't remember the names because i had a problem with names. I remeber the man from england who comes only for the show in Boppard and a football-match in Berlin the next day. You can see him on our photo after the show. Sometimes i take a colleague to the shows and i told him today about these thead - he must smile....

Boppard for example. There were a lot of people outside the hall because of the non-smoking area. All fans had a lot of space in front of the stage. I never heard about any problems with the members of saga-germany.

But maybe we should come without our shirts the next time to show that we are the same normal fans than the others.
avalon04
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Frank Aufmoog » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:35 am

As Fuchsi was working for SAGA at the shows he for sure had to concentrate on other things. I do not see him being cowardly at all. I think this is the better place and time to discuss it.
Frank Aufmoog

Beitragvon Andy » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:43 am

Well...

Frank Aufmoog hat geschrieben: he for sure had to concentrate on other things

Bild
Please note: I don't share the opinion of Fuchsi and I also doubt that anyone of us or on that picture did behave that bad as Fuchsi wrote here in that thread. I've only chosen that picture to disprove Frank Aufmoog's comment!

However, I think the forum is the worst place to talk about those things as it causes only ill-feeling!
StarinkWorld - The Official Ed Starink Website

Bild
Andy

Wohnort: Wiesbaden, Germany / Allemagne / Duitsland / Deutschland

Beitragvon Frank Aufmoog » Mi Dez 06, 2006 11:02 am

Well...I can understand that he was not in the mood before or after the show for such discussions and argues. And if you do not wanna talk about it here just leave it-but thats the sence of a forum. But I agree with you, that he should be a little bit more specific what or who he meant not to upset the people who behaved the right way.
Frank Aufmoog

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mi Dez 06, 2006 11:07 am

... now, before all strike themselves: I think it was very good that Fuchsi addressed this topic.

Folks, the emphasis is not only the band - WE as "hardcore fans" are standing at the middle-point of view. So, if someone somewhat noticed, what could bring us all in disrepute, and this someone expresses that, what's wrong with it? The only thing I had made differently: I would have addressed the concerned one by PM (... if I know his/her name). But also so now each one should be sensitized…

Perhaps, is it possible to re-activate this thread a few weeks before starting a new tour ?? ;)
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Adrian C hat geschrieben:
The only downside being that you will have to endure Wilkie's singing. :o :o

That's true! A show in the Show :lol: :lol:

Worth Every penny though! ;) 8) :D
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon Carmen » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:10 pm

I´m in the frontrow, whenever I get the chance to, but I never fight for that. :eg: ..Who comes first ...can stay there...I´ve seen SAGA since the 80´s and there were a lot of fans in front of me...now I want to stay in the frontrow and I´ve got no problem to let other Sagafans without the SAGA-Germany Member Shirt go in the frontrow...and weallways are interesting in other fans.....so in my opinion it was not kind to put this thread in the world-forum :eg: you had the chance to talk to the member, who behavied himself like you say.
Now I think about our shirt, it´s special
I wear it for us SAGA-Germany
and for to show how I support the band
I´m very dissapointed about this thread

And for shure I believe that SAGA recognize the loyal SAGA frontrow
.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon fuchsi » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:14 pm

The last posting from me about this thread:

First of all, I didn´t want to attack SAGA-Germany! It´s great for me to see, what a big support you bring to the band. Even for me it´s sometimes an amazing feeling to see the audience has that fun!

But I wanted to talk about misbehaviour of some (!) people sometimes. And I wanted to start a discussion, because I think, you can handle these things by your own. And the thread "Tour 2006" is located in the international part of that forum.

Don´t misunderstand me, I´m looking forward to see all of you again, and please bring your friends to the shows, too.

Fuchsi
fuchsi

Beitragvon Bertho » Mi Dez 06, 2006 12:39 pm

Fuchsi, it's absolutely OK to post such a thread!

We're not living in 'Happyland', bad things happen and there's no reason not to talk about them here! There's also no reason to feel offended! IF(!) somebody from this forum was involved in the 'front row story', he or she will take notice and hopefully act better next time. IF nobody from here was involved, the better it is! SAGA Fans are fair fans! ...just like the Phebus frontman said in Luebeck!

GO SAGA!

:saga:
Bertho

Beitragvon Chris » Mi Dez 06, 2006 5:10 pm

In my opinion it's necesary to discuss this in public.
Maybe it is food for some people's thought here on the board.

It is fact that the Fan-Shirt people cause a stir due to the fact that they are a huge number of people. So an outsider can feel deterred, just as one is not very self-confident.
As I brought one of my collegues to a Saga Show two years ago, she asked my if she maybe could be undesired, because she does not belong to our "club". She felt like a "foreign matter". Only to mention that this lady saw more Saga shows in her life than most of the frontrow people.

And now it happened that someone "new" wanted to stand in the front, but - shoulder to shoulder - a wall was built. Indeed not very polite.
You maybe should keep in your mind, that the Fan-Shirt people are implicated with the band. We can be shure that our misbehaviour will cast a damning light on Saga.
And the last thing we need is to scare away Saga Fans.

Und um Missverständnisse zu vermeiden nochmal auf deutsch:

Ich find's gar nicht schlimm, wenn das mal in aller Öffentlichkeit ausdiskutiert wird. Vielleicht animiert es den (die) ein oder anderen zum Nachdenken.

Fakt ist doch: die Fan-Shirt Träger erregen in jedem Fall ein gewisses Aufsehen, schon durch die Anzahl der Personen. Da fühlt sich der ein oder andere Aussenstehende leicht abgeschreckt, gerade wenn man nicht unbedingt mit einem gesunden Selbstvertrauen ausgestattet ist.
Persönlich musste ich die Erfahrung machen, als ich vor zwei Jahren eine Kollegin mit nach Mannheim ins Capitol genommen hatte. Die hat mich doch allen Ernstes gefragt, ob es überhaupt gewünscht sei, dass sie als "Fremdkörper" sich einen Platz in unserer Mitte sucht(obwohl sie im Leben sicher schon mehr Saga Shows besucht hatte als die meisten aus der Frontrow).
So, und nun ist es eben geschehen, dass sich jemand "neues" gerne weiter nach vorne gewagt hätte, doch -zack- hat man -Schulter an Schulter -eine Mauer gebaut. Es war offensichtlich, und nicht unbedingt höflich.
Auch wenn es vielleicht beim ersten Lesen wenig plausibel klingt: der "normale" Konzertbesucher asoziiert die Fan-Shirt Träger irgendwo mit der Band. Sollten wir in diesem Fall ein schlechtes Bild abgeben, so wirft es dieses Bild auch auf die Band, und das Letzte was passieren darf ist, dass andere Konzertbesucher vom Fanclub vergrault werden.

So, jetzt habe ich doch etwas weiter ausgeholt, aber wie gesagt:
wenn jeder auch nur ansatzweise Betroffene ein bisschen darüber nachdenkt, so hat die Diskussion für meine Begriffe schon ihren Zweck erfüllt.
Besser Spinner als Schön!!!!
Chris
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Adrian C » Mi Dez 06, 2006 9:50 pm

I do find this a little sad. Surely first come first served. To seemingly assume the right to be front row ???
Dosen't sound too good to me. :cry:
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon Birdy » Fr Dez 08, 2006 4:52 pm

@ Chris :daumen:
Life is too short for worries!
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon dmeehan » Sa Dez 23, 2006 10:16 am

Saga would like everyone to know that Fuchsie's views on the front row topic is Fuchsies,, and in NO way reflects the way the band feels.

SAGA "LOVES" all of their fans & hopes to see them all in the front row at the next show!

PS.. he's not part of SAGA's management.
dmeehan
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Sa Dez 23, 2006 11:40 am

... thx dmeehan for this statement :wink:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors