Frontrow

Frontrow

Beitragvon fuchsi » Di Dez 05, 2006 7:37 pm

Hi everybody!

Maybe this is a very unlovely thread, I have to say something about the behaviour of members of the frontrow during the shows or before the shows.

Sometimes it seems to me, that some members of the frontrow declare the frontrow as their own territory, nobody else has the permission, to stand at these places.

Don´t you think, that also other fans of the band can support the band? It´s not only you, who like SAGA. And I´m sure, there are no categories where fans can be put in. Especially, there will be no elite fans!

So, please give other people the chance, to see the next shows in the way they want to see the shows. And, maybe, remember your first SAGA concert...

Fuchsi
fuchsi

Re: Frontrow

Beitragvon XWinfield » Di Dez 05, 2006 7:43 pm

That's very simple

first come, first look, first row :lol:

(i like the second row ;) )
Wissenschaftler haben festgestellt, dass die Hummel zu schwer ist und zu kurze Flügel hat, um fliegen zu können. Die Hummel weiß das aber nicht und fliegt...

have a look on: http://www.sagaplanet.de
XWinfield
Orga Team
Orga Team

Re: Frontrow

Beitragvon Hinterländer » Di Dez 05, 2006 7:44 pm

XWinfield hat geschrieben:That's very simple

first come, first look, first row :lol:

(i like the second row ;) )

I prefer the second row also
Der Serverpapa / Serveradmin

Anthony's Law of Force: "Don't force it, get a larger hammer." :klopf:
Hinterländer
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon fuchsi » Di Dez 05, 2006 7:49 pm

For sure, first come, first row. But that´s not really that thing, I´m talking about. I am talking about some persons, who claim their territory very rude sometimes, you know? I´ve seen it.
fuchsi

Beitragvon XWinfield » Di Dez 05, 2006 7:58 pm

i think that's not correct , a fighting SAGA Germany Member for a place in the Frontrow is not the way to Support SAGA. :oops:

also other fans of the band have the permission to support SAGA in the frontrow :o
Wissenschaftler haben festgestellt, dass die Hummel zu schwer ist und zu kurze Flügel hat, um fliegen zu können. Die Hummel weiß das aber nicht und fliegt...

have a look on: http://www.sagaplanet.de
XWinfield
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Adrian C » Di Dez 05, 2006 8:03 pm

Hello.
A sad thread. I hope that this didn't spoil your show. :(

As for front row?? At smaller,unseated venues it seems first there,first there if you know what I mean. That is what I've found over here. These days I/we tend to get front row balcony at seated venues. Clear view but mainly due to Mrs.C's complaint. Other than me that is. :D
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon fuchsi » Di Dez 05, 2006 8:10 pm

Not really a sad thread. I think, some fans will show their support a little bit too obvious and do a little bit too much. It didn´t spoil the show, but it was not very beautiful.
fuchsi

Beitragvon Adrian C » Di Dez 05, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm glad to hear it didn't spoil your night. :D :D

If SAGA come back to the UK come and join us.

The only downside being that you will have to endure Wilkie's singing. :o :o

Only joking Mark. :D :D
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Di Dez 05, 2006 11:45 pm

:wink: Fuchsi,

o.k., we are in the "same boat" - a fight in the frontrow for standing at his "own best" place isn't the best for "other" fans. But: it seems that you've noticed that by one or more special persons. And I think, they've worn our special Saga-Germany-shirts, or ?? So, what's the problem to contact these persons directly with PM ?? Sometimes, human do things without thinking about it .... ;)

Btw ... you've done a good job on tour :daumen:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Ineke » Mi Dez 06, 2006 1:22 am

@ Fuchsi:

I've seen the same behavior and not only members ......... I've seen it on many gigs and not only at SAGA gigs. Sad, but true ................

This always helps me (maybe I'm naief): most people are just lovely people and don't behave in a way like that!
Ineke

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Mi Dez 06, 2006 7:16 am

Hi Fuchsi,
first of all thank you for your work. I´m the drumstickman from the last show :oops:
I only attended 3 Saga Shows this year and I did not realize any front row problems.
But what is strange to me, are giants over 1,90m claiming their place in the first row.
It´s good, that you mentioned that theme, maybe the people who are concerned will improve their behaviour in the future.
Bye Michael
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon Andy » Mi Dez 06, 2006 8:58 am

Hi Fuchsi,

Very strange to read that... I've attended about 22 shows within 7 years and I always used to stay in the first or second row (and I second XWinfield's comment!), but I never recognized that problem which you published here. One thing I've sometimes recognized are drunken "fans" and their bad behaviour... but that's another thing.

However, for my part I think it's unkind and unfair from you to put the "frontrow" under general suspicion without naming a certain concert or a certain happening.

Regards, Andy
StarinkWorld - The Official Ed Starink Website

Bild
Andy

Wohnort: Wiesbaden, Germany / Allemagne / Duitsland / Deutschland

Beitragvon avalon04 » Mi Dez 06, 2006 9:43 am

Hi Fuchsi,

i cannot agree with you. 2 years ago i wasn't a "member" of Saga-Germany and so was my friend Patti. But we both are standing in frontrow and had a lot of fun with the "frontrow-members".
In Boppard there were a couple i had never seen before in a concert and those two were standing in frontrow and nobody had a problem.
In Aschaffenburg was a woman who wants to take some pictures and so she was standing the first two or three songs in the first row and nobody told her to leave her postition.

So i think there is no problem with us. We are a little crazy thats right but not at least unfair against other sagafans.

Its sad for me to read this thread. What must other fans now think about us?? We are not a group of idiots.

Birgit

Birgit
avalon04
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Frank Aufmoog » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:09 am

Thank you Fuchsi for your brave comments. In deed it seems like all the fans with the special shirts are standing always in the front row. Even if one comes later they know each other and so they always hold places for each other which is human and understandable but for the band and for other people this is a strange thing. :roll:

Birgit, if you can remember the two people you did not know in the frontrow that shows that Fuchsi is somehow right. :hut:
Frank Aufmoog

Beitragvon Andy » Mi Dez 06, 2006 10:17 am

Frank Aufmoog hat geschrieben: Thank you Fuchsi for your brave comments.

It would have been more brave from him when he had enough guts to speak directly after the concerts to those people... but the way he did it is only cowardly.
StarinkWorld - The Official Ed Starink Website

Bild
Andy

Wohnort: Wiesbaden, Germany / Allemagne / Duitsland / Deutschland
Nächste

Zurück zu Tour 2006