Tourdates 2009

Beitragvon Adrian C » Mo Mär 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello Paul.
Nice to see another Brit around the place. :D UK dates seem far and few between sadly. So much so that a few Brits I know have travelled abroad to see them. We can only live in hope and if SAGA do come here then SUPPORT from us whining poms would be good.
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon paulconnolly » Do Mär 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Cheers mate. It seems such a long time since I've seen the (Birmingham at least 10 years ago could be longer). The band I was in in the 80s did a couple of Saga numbers (Careful where you step and Don't be late) but no match for the real thing. Mind you a cheapo flight to Germany is not out of the question these days.
paulconnolly

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Fr Mär 13, 2009 11:26 am

paulconnolly hat geschrieben:Cheers mate. It seems such a long time since I've seen the (Birmingham at least 10 years ago could be longer). The band I was in in the 80s did a couple of Saga numbers (Careful where you step and Don't be late) but no match for the real thing. Mind you a cheapo flight to Germany is not out of the question these days.

January 30th, 1986, to be precise :o :o I was there, and at Hammy Odeon on the Friday night :D :D :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon paulconnolly » Fr Mär 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Good grief nearly 23years ago :o . My how time flies
paulconnolly

Beitragvon Adrian C » Sa Mär 14, 2009 2:32 pm

I was in attendance too that night. :D :D

A cheap flight to Germany is the way we did it. To Berlin in fact. Nice place and met some really nice people there too. :D :D
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Sa Mär 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Adrian C hat geschrieben:I was in attendance too that night. :D :D

A cheap flight to Germany is the way we did it. To Berlin in fact. Nice place and met some really nice people there too. :D :D
So that's 5 people who I know were there :eg: :D :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Vorherige

Zurück zu Tour 2009