Worpswede - My Review!

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 6:11 pm

I got this from a translation site:

Should what I say? ^^ it has simply everything fit... The train trip mitm Fadder was more than funny! You should have seen wanted went its view as a gigantic, long-haired shepherd dog it anschnuppern prohibitively expensive ^^ the journey also relatively speedily, we were shortly after 11 in Bremen and still had more than enough time the inner cities unsteadily to make! Bremen remained however also ne lecherous city, I waer also yet there, this Mix out of metropolis, coast and the nice north lights, sow lecherous, again and again gladly! Jaaa, after we a cool Underground CD store unsteadily made still have have we us into the crazy Beckskneipe set (in the Sunshine, into the beer garden understands itself)! and us the last time to the Signing session banished... I must say, I became more and more restless... I was arrived more yet restlesser than I in the Saturn also already my forum love perceived =) Asa... You maggot my day once again! Steinar, served' t get the Michael J. Fox wring, original great! And Michael’s it great, too!

Joa, with something delay they came then… SAGA!!!! And how it came was… I such a thing of FLABBERGASTED! Jim C. with cool new hair-style, Ian careless like always, Chris with punky haircut and an enviable cool beard and the new... Rob Moratti... Radiation hatta, must say one! Daryl came naturally also yet, but that changed optically no little, careless sympathetic like before and ever

The Mr. nnamen places and somehow trusted there changed went originally yet no ^^ that itself however quickly and loosely it... I let me something time, came grin was I out of that no longer out ^^ it crazy! One was able to speak like always beautifully with the boys, sympathetic like always... WOW! As Rob there so sat thought I me already, damn, the isser! Should then in the Musichall also yet be confirmed, but in addition later more... A very nice fellow, honestly, coolly... Joa, must be that! Especially I was happy about the relatively intensive conversation with unserm guitar God, discussed and clarified we a few things Jaaa... Very astonished I were creates wants to make again once like my Fadder in spite of 0 English knowledge it let so approximately understand Ian again and again what it ^^ practice the beginner Jaaa, also if the Signing session was not visited sooo well, it yet always once again people and the volumes came caused put on up tiredness appearances contingent to the businesses very well and coolly... Result: Crazy success, was worthwhile very to go, the first goeßere Highlight of the day! After that Fadder and I sat with Asa and the norwegian yet on little before the Saturn and gefachsimpelt (more or less) until we then, the scandinavian with the car, and we with the bus, Worpswede headed for... Daqs is really in the middle of nowhere ^^ however I honestly must say is, a very beautiful ass that... Crazy nature, all green, quietly... Make ideally to the vacation! Our hotel was... Well yes, from outside well yes, from within WOW! Large rooms, panoramas windows, the nicest hotel owner ever and like itself ever and it little later laid out had the skandinavischten neighbors perfect situation! To the beer (supermarket) 2 of minutes, to the hall 4! Perfect! Beer into the hotel, fresh made and go from! First we felt lost was something before the hall, there yet no one well known, until we then Harald, Siggi and Co. Perceived... And naturally, gudde Pit! It is simply again and again crazy with you! You are know go the freudeaustrahlendste person that I to something Smalltalk then from in that the tavern, a freshly tapped Becks drink (Becks is king class, says what you want)! and a beautiful steak eat... Joa... Before and in the hall was happening already entirely beautiful what... I became always more nervously and must simply pure... Drinne received me already Pit on the correct side... If Kuschel had been missing only, we would have been again in the Munich constellation

And the time did not pass and passed... Man... ^^ It finally was so far, entirely in knows came it Bites on the stage and offered a show lecherous 40 minute in the style of Marillion and Styx... Very lecherous, very vertrackt partially... Pleased! And the front man, whom Suhlern already of its project MOVIE THEATER well known (check it at)! was us also already well known... It Bites went... Dean came

Everything was checked out, Amp, liked, Keys, Drums, Mic etc. , Water was ready... And then the light went out! Hell, was strained I! Condition humane the Intro by The sounded and one after that other the gentlemen on the stage, only the midfield came was yet free... Therefore really, what Ian and Jim there is make the hammer! How one only so quickly so perfectly play can... Inconceivably... And there it came... White shirt, jeans and stylische shoes... ROB MORATTI! Somewhat nervously it looked, got going however equally well! Turn I kobnnte not at all so quickly, go there sounded already The Flyer and from... I must say, yet was retained at the beginning I, nevertheless had to make myself I first once a picture... I have tried exactly on the voice to respect, easily is stands accustomed pleased me what to be sure not at all sooo if Pit next to one however so gradually I at it, and/or it me always better... You Were Right was extremely lecherous, should make it to a new classic, therefore: Play, play, play! I will not go in now on all songs, but hang that on that myself yet especially in the memory... Book of draw lots... Brilliantly like always! What for ne guitar work! The best was as Rob Ian in its impeding substantiate solo pure sung has, was gives somewhat to early at it however hey, totally intelligibly, it nothing against to say, relatively sent rescued it it only humane moreover he herself out of the thing! Pro like...

Then Now Is Now and Step Inside came... 2 new, habsch very pleased me! Now Is Now has the best refrain of the new disk! "If I should fall, would race to again... Does in a place I' ve never lakes… I' d do it all, over again, want you remember me…?" Yes, I become! Lecherous! Step Inside is a heavy Kracher, sow hard... Very beautifully by the way the gepose of the Crichton brothers to Step Inside, next to one another, snot cool... Thats skirt N roll!

. After that it became interesting… Humble Stance! Jim C. at the bass… newly, unaccustomed, but coolly, the Jim the bass flippiger it plays did is clear as a Michael, for first Jim doesn't have to sing in addition and secondly: Jim is bass: -D!! Yes... Now asks played became me however not exactly how it... In principle it did not hear at like always, I knows simply only whether Jim C. at the Key next to its liked (jaa, there stand again 2 Keys before Jim) ene attitude has where a melody automatically continues itself through push of a button... Wers knows, clarifies me up! Please in any case Rob sang that well, are solos before over every doubt sublime and the thread Out... How always... Eyes to and dream =)

After that probably my personal surprise came the evenings! Scratching stood on the Setlist... Said honestly found, the pianos version of the last tours I toward the end something ausgenudelt and now already again ...? Blow cake!!! My Scratching The Surface first in original Instrumentierung!!! I was to be held no longer! I wanted to hear that really already always once so! Eargasm!!!

After that again 2 new, Crown of Thornes (very lecherous, cool refrain) and Yoo Look Good To Me came looks establish wants, a song good mood that one so how it out of Mitsing song... Therefore, listens to you that exactly so that its text certain is!

After that the Saga hymn came... Without large a hi haten ^^ go equally loosely... "Look at him running, there’s it so far to go, he’s it very shorten of breath, and he' d say: …???

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOON' T BE LATE!!!!

It worked out, the hall raged and sang Rob it super! Jim C. drumgeschnallt has itself that earlier of Michael ueberrecihten bass to the solo there now just from the beginning, otherwise how had, a hymn!

The same applies to You' re need Alone, sharpen...

Hm... The same applies eigtl. also to Careful a hymn, I was only at the clap and groehlen... ^^ However at Pit comes simply no ran!

After euphoric supplement call came the volumes again out and agreed On The Loose at... The hall quaked, were Robs voice volumes just as and everyone satisfied! (Exceptions confirm the rule) ... The Baqnd thanked and bowed itself and disappeared widen in the warscheinlich of endless the MusicHall

I was enthused! It and am yet...

Especially to mention would be there to be sure yet:

Daryl very euphorically introduced Rob 2mal, one looked at all the joy and the pride over it!

Rob received waerhend of the solo in Humble Stance the Keyboard... Just "only" the things, hired, thing accord of Jim C., but nevertheless, grease respect! Where a will, there a way!

Jim C. has clap end stuck me just too tender its Plek during need Alone between that hands, thank you very much yet once, very cool action! =)

Steve Brooke! We finally madde it! It what nice to meet you, original a tough, nice guy, it what so made dried with you, always again! Keep it reel bro', you' ll go your way!

And an entirely more special thanks to nochnmal on:

Oh oh oh awesome Oasa!!!! Honey, Eves if you served' t want to or can' t marrie me, it what so great to lake you! Original so nice, lovely and… WOW! I could talk to you for days and it wouldn' t get boring! A great person original, you are a actually hinge! Thank you sooooooo damn made for everything! U maggot me speechless more than one Time! Respect!

Joa… after the Gig sammlete one itself in the tavern, and/or at the side exit... When I ran so through the self-emptying hall, before me an already well more drunken the half stairway runtergeklatscht is I heard many voices, went that approximately so: "Jaa, than the old, but good! "or "show lecherous, the man has it thereon! "beautifully to hear find I

Joa, I we believe were yet good two hours in the hall, once there, once there... Time outside with the scandinavian and Susi, once in the tavern with Jürgen and the Manfred man freak cotton waddings Fochel ^^

Joa, after I Dean then yet over Label Society and Tattoos looked interrogated would have (Dean, sorry, but that what so ineteresting! BLS Kicks asses! Coolly stories one!!!) ruled slowly departure mood, because again go announced was in that at the next day… we dismissed Harald, Axi and Siggi into the Worpsweder night and chatted another few at the Merch state… and after we had released Susi then also into the night and Dean the remaining Shirts removed became we then slowly into the night sent, for strangely wanted the MusicHall also once thick

But for Pit, my Fadder and the night was are sleep drove me naturally not yet past after the scandinavian shortly before us into the hotel to that wi9r densleben way at... Pit, it that is yet relatively normally speak and run can again and again astonishingly you in spite of appreciated 3.8 aufm boiler respect!

Joa, we still had then another musical trio in the partnership room, fachsimpelten, discussed and laughed... Next to the last Becks supplies and as Pit then said has it would be tired, made we against half 3 closing time... To be sure I am not yet very certainly whether Pit really tiredly was or whether it just assessed has that its empty Becks the last was myself just kid thing Pit

Joa... At that creased ground next morning we us then in the Freuhstuecksraum where yet no scandinavian to find were ^^ that followed however little later... Equipped with meal, coffee and the freshly printed SAGA article of the daily newspaper, the day went yet very well loosely... Then wars so far... John, Asa, Johns would befriend went (nominally unfortunately already again unknown, sorry ^^) my Fadder and I on the terrace on a last cigarette... Time To Go… the departure fell heavily... To be sure eased it my Swedish angel something Thanx again Asa, I believe I' m quietly speech ^^ for me

Joa... we made on to the bus and from go us again to Bremen... And then again home... Already again all past... = (

But we regret nothing! It was fantastic! Again a thank fat on: SAGA! , Rob, Susi, Dean, the MusicHall and all that for technology and flow responsibly waren., Pit and all Saga fans and Saga Friends!!! Sow lecherous!

A newly enchanted Tillmann... Would apart from the possible typing error, write in would hurry ^^ should that yet ne 1 + be, or?!

HP: Now isses shortly before 6 at the morning, all went home fine and drunk another closing time beer... And until I today again would awake already read its that everyone, am certain I
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Whew! now I need to sit back with a cold beer and read this. :D

Thanks for such a detailed and energetic review.
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Apr 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow! That was fast and it seems to work really well, thank you soooo much! :hase: :D
Tillmann

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

You are very welcome. It was so long the site wouldn't take so many words so I had to break it into three parts to copy and paste. :lol:

Ummmmmm this beer is good and so is your review.

Here is a link for translation.http://www.freetranslation.com/
Zuletzt geändert von mouseinamaze am So Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon sagalady » So Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

And I don't understand a word more out of that than the german version.

So again, please write in english!

Saga fans exist everywhere and not just in Germany.
sagalady

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 6:53 pm

sagalady, I'm going offline for the day but if no one can translate the review any better I will do my best to try and translate the translation. :)
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon sagalady » So Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Mouse, you flipping rock!
sagalady

Beitragvon Steve Brooke » So Apr 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Or maybe I should post my review in Swedish?

:hut:[/quote]

YaY! Ow yes please do... you guys sound awesome :lol:
Steve Brooke

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Steve my friend! It was soo cool! 8)
Tillmann

Beitragvon coo2 » So Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm

wow, sounds amazing!

i hope to see video footage from the show on youtube soon! ! !
Saga Opened My Eyes To Music
coo2

Beitragvon sagalady » So Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Steve Brooke hat geschrieben:
Or maybe I should post my review in Swedish?

:hut:

YaY! Ow yes please do... you guys sound awesome :lol:

Men håll käften. :lol: :lol:

:hut: :hut:
sagalady

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » So Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Scratching The Surface in original Instrumentierung!!!

Thank you Tillman, that sounds great to me !!!
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon wegebakira » So Apr 19, 2009 9:25 pm

First of all, thanks to Tillman for this great review. It gives even me the feeling having been part - just a little bit - of the Show.
Secondly partly funny translation which mouseinamaze arranged. For example : mitm Fadder ( with his dad ) this is german " slang" so no system could really translate it or sheperd dog it anschnuppern ... :lol: . I was laughing while reading this mix for englisch and german.
SAGA - It never ends
wegebakira

Beitragvon StefanvonKirchharpen » So Apr 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Junge Junge was für ein review...Schön das sich noch jemand so begeistern kann :eg: :rofl: :hase:
anarchist reactionary running-dog revisionist
hindu muslim catholic creation/evolutionist
rational romantic mystic cynical idealist
minimal expressionist post-modern neo-symbolist
armchair rocket scientist graffiti existentialist
StefanvonKirchharpen

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » So Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Great review, Tillman!! :)
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

VorherigeNächste