Frustrated

Frustrated

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 4:41 pm

My dear Saga loving friends, it is very frustrating to be a Saga fan and have all these threads reviewing the concerts not be in English.
I apologize for not speaking a second language and my deepest respect for anyone who has the ability to speak English as a second or third language.
For the most part many of you have been writing in English but now as the tour and release of the new cd has arrived everyone has abandoned English and it leaves us folks on this side of the pond who love Saga left out in the cold. We wish to be included in the discussion. :1:
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon sagalady » So Apr 19, 2009 5:09 pm

I whole heartedly and 100% agree with you.

Come on guys, post your reviews in a language everyone can understand. Google translation sucks and I know you learnt english in school so use it.
sagalady

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » So Apr 19, 2009 6:26 pm

thank you my Saga friend. :)
Your comment about a translation site worked fine. I found a translation link and went ahead and translated Tillman's review into English.
Thanks again.
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon Harmonia » Mo Apr 20, 2009 3:58 am

Thankyou thankyou 8)
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Zurück zu Tour 2009