Apeldoorn

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Di Mai 12, 2009 11:55 am

Tonight Apeldoorn!!! :)

I'm so looking forward!!!! :)
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mi Mai 13, 2009 5:47 pm

What a great evening I had in Apeldoorn!!!
I went there with a friend of mine who doesn’t like the music from Saga. She joined me there because I don’t wanted to go to a concert alone. Very sweet of her!
I also met Frans Bouwman. This was his first concert he watched with Rob the new singer!
He was very impressed. he told me: “Trudes I must tell you they play better without Michael, Saga had so much fun”!
The tickets I got for free because Patrick Eggen won free tickets in a contest and he gave them to me!

Oh Saga played so great! So much fun and with so much energy! Don’t Be Late always is a strong song live but now it sounded phenomenal!!
After the concert Susi told me I could see Saga backstage and she brought me there.
I was very pleased to see Saga backstage so I could give them the compliments for their great show!
After the show Frans gave Els and me a lift to our hometown close to the German border because he travelled to Polen after the show.

At one point a plug broke from Ian’s guitar, so Rob and Ian started to entertain the public, while Dean fixed the plug, for which he was applauded by the crowd.

So typical for this evening full with joy and fun!
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Apeldoorn 2009

Beitragvon fransbouman » Mi Mai 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Indeed it was a great concert in Apeldoorn. For me Saga played better and with more enthousiasme, pleasure then the last 4 years. Rob is a good singer and he will do forget Michael. I now know for sure, that the brothers Crichton and James Gilmour are the musical heart of Saga. Of course Michael was also a great singer and frontman. Saga choose for the right singer, Rob, to replace Michael.
In a way I think, that Rob has more possibilities to sing more styles in music. I advise him to open with Lifeline after the instrumental opening Human condition. Typical a song for your voice.
Technical Rob sings better if he get loose of his shyness.
New songs old songs Rob can sing. This evening I heard the best live version of Don't be late, sorry Michael, included the singing of Rob. And what to think about You're not alone!
Backstage I was glad I could compliment Rob and the band for the show, they deserved an enthousiastic audience, and I am sure that a lot of fans in Apeldoorn closed Saga and Rob again in their heart.
So Saga please come back after summer in the Netherlands. :)
Frans
fransbouman

Zurück zu Tour 2009