Hamburg 2012

Hamburg 2012

Beitragvon Adrian C » Di Okt 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Is there anybody out there ???????
I suppose it's a bit deserted around here due to Facebook e.t.c :cry: Well I for one don't subscribe to any of them hence being here.
We went to see SAGA in Hamburg and had a great time. :D :D
Many thanks Hamburg for your warm welcome and your paitence with three non German speaking Brits. :) :)
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon Bertho » Do Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi Adrian,

yeah, pretty quiet here... Also no FB with me. No need.

The gig in Berlin was very good. Nice set list, my personal highlight was 'The Cross'! Would have liked to hear more from the new CD, although they played a few, but no complaints. I was very happy with what they have played and how. I was standing right in front of Ian, such an amazing guitar player he is. It was very nice to see Jim Gilmour back in action, too!

Greetings from Berlin,

Bertho ;)
Bertho

Beitragvon Adrian C » Do Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello Bertho.
Wonderful to hear from you. :D
I trust that all is well with you and your family :)
As I said, we had a great time in Hamburg, as we did when we last saw SAGA in Berlin with your kind self. That seems ages ago and I suppose it is.
We are not sure when we will be able to travel again but don't be too surprised if you get a tap on the shoulder at a show in Berlin sometime. :D
Adrian C

Beitragvon Bertho » Fr Nov 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi Adrian,

good to hear you had a great time in Hamburg! How was replacement guitarist Knut performing? After MIchaels post yesterday, Ian seems to be ok again.

You're always welcome in Berlin! Once you plan coming over again plmk, we have to meet for a pre-show drink, just like last time!
:prost:

Greetings to your family.

Have a nice weekend,

Bertho :winke2:
Bertho

Beitragvon Adrian C » Fr Nov 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello Bertho.
Knut played very well under the circumstances. Not Ian obviously but looked a very capable guitarist.
It was a little sad not to see Ian but these things happen.
It would be great to meet up again and you will be one of the first to know if we head out to Berlin. :) :)
Adrian C

Zurück zu Tour 2012