Michael Sadler To Take His Final Bow With SAGA In 2007

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Mo Jun 11, 2007 2:58 am

but even genesis and marillion have found something else that was succsesfull - in comercial and musical terms. of course both bands did not stay the same band but they develobt and became the way they sound in a different constellation.

saga was and is democratic enough to carry on in anyway. i think there are enough influenses of each of them so it wouldn't be a complete desaster - just like the first spocks beard album after neal morse left... (even if i like the following 2 albums of them very much i must admit that "feel euphoria" didn't make me feel very euphoric ;) )... let's be optimistic: they will make it in any way - thats my opinion!

but it's hard for me to understand (even now, months later) that michael wants to leave the group....
i think i'm going bald! (rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Beitragvon keithm » Mo Jun 11, 2007 10:56 am

Well unfortunately Gensis turned into a pop group! But Marillion are still going strong. Its such a wierd one when a member says he will leave a year later, it can't be personal friction, maybe the band needs to take a break and regroup (with Michael)?
keithm

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mo Jun 11, 2007 10:27 pm

keithm hat geschrieben:I think wildest dreams is my second least favourite Saga album, the first being pleasure and pain! But, at this shows there is no such thing as a typical Saga fan!

I wonder what people would rather see: Saga reocrding and touring with a new front man, or the band staying with Michael and just recording new albums? Well for me (as they rarely come to the UK) it would be the latter.

First point, I love Wildest Dreams...one of my favorite Saga cds. SHowed the versatilty of Saga...something that has been lacking as of late.

As for Saga continuing with Michael as the lead singer to only record cds and not tour with them.....I would be ok with that. Not like Saga tours much here in the USA anyways. I would take Saga in any format as long as we could have it with Michael. he will be mised big time..in fact I still can not believe he is leaving. Honestly Michael is probably my favorite performer of all times.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Mrs.C » Do Jun 14, 2007 12:04 pm

Michael has posted his 'open' letter on his site :cry:
Anything can happen
When I close my eyes
Mrs.C

Beitragvon FlyerPR » Mi Aug 01, 2007 12:06 am

I wish Michael best wishes.
To Michael:
Good luck with everything and after reading your letter i fully understand your reasons. We all need sometime or another a new pathway, life is an eternal ring of changes and we all must need to embrace the change when it is knocking in our hearts. I hope you can visit us as a tourist with your lovely family, you are always beloved here.
Gracias Michael

J
FlyerPR

Vorherige

Zurück zu News