question

question

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mo Apr 30, 2007 8:37 pm

We still haven't got any explanation from Michael concerning his departure.
Will he do this before the tour starts or may we expect a statement during the concerts?

It's strange that it was announced so early this year and that this statement takes a lot of time.
Because it is very important for the future of Saga, at least he can give us some explanation.
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Apr 30, 2007 9:14 pm

Hi Trudes :knuddel1:

yes, you're not the only one who waits for the explanation, but: I think it's unimportant for the future of Saga if he explains the reasons for his upcoming departure against the fans - or if he does that not. I'm sure that he has heavy weighting reasons, but it's his own decision at what time he goes to his most faithful fans. I think the best - and only - is to stay tuned and wait .... yes, I know: that's not easy ... :roll:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Di Mai 01, 2007 9:22 pm

No it isn’t easy.
We have a great DVD and a lot of concerts I’m looking forward and than there is the fact that Michael is leaving.
It’ gives all these mixed feelings.
I don’t want Michael to go.
And I thought the advantage of a public discussion would be that Michael or the band would be reading this too and maybe there will be a small chance Michael will change his mind.
These are just my feelings I’m writing here, these feeling I felt the moment I watched the new DVD.
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Mai 02, 2007 9:12 pm

You got the new dvd, you lucky dog.

Really more so than an official statement from Michael, Because to my belief an official statement from Michael will not truly address his feelings on why he is leaving the band. I want to know what are the plans of Saga for this year. Michael says he is leaving this year and for me and many others we feel this is the end of things......sure there may be another Saga but that is really a different band whether they are called Saga or not. For me Saga needs Michael.

So with Saga coming to an end on December 31st 2007 what does the next 8 months bring. I mean so far other than a dvd whcih was filmed before the announcement nothing I have heard pertains to me. I live in the USA (North America). Do we get some NA Tour Dates, a cd, another dvd, etc???? To me a bunch of european dates is nothing....I get absolutely nothing out of that. Call me selfish but I have been a fan on the band since Worlds Apart.....not just a fan but a big fan mind you. And knowing that my favorite band at I know it is ending.....I basically feel like a man watching someone drown but can not dive in to save them......I want to do something.....but again being a North American resident...it has never been easy being a fan of Saga in the USA.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Mai 03, 2007 11:08 am

Yes that is hard.
But from what I have heard there will be Canadian dates too, so maybe you will have a chance to see Saga too. :)
About the DVD I don't know how this works, I bought my DVD in a local record shop but isn't it so that you can also order the DVD at the recordcompagny?
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Do Mai 03, 2007 10:00 pm

Trudes, I do not hope that Michael will change his mind because for us it is the best. If he changes his mind (a fact, that - from my sight - is absolutely unreal), I hope he does it from himself, and not, for someone else.
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Ineke » Do Mai 03, 2007 10:12 pm

@ Trudes and Social Orphan,

I think it would have been respectfull to have said something to the fans. Just an announcement or something like that. And I don't expect an expression of feelings. I didn't always expressed my real feelings and thoughts when I quitted a job. And sometimes I lied about the reasons I quitted, too. But only a official message, an announcement would have been polite.

And Social Orphan,

MORE SHOWS WILL BE ADDED SOON!!

I really hope for you and the other fans in the States and also in Canada that there will be concert added in your neighbourhood! I'll cross my thumbs for you. I hope I use the right expression. By the way: what means "call me a selfish" ?

And about the DVD. I looked at Amazon.com and I saw you indeed must wait (release 22th of May). And at Bol.com (that's Dutch) it isn't released yet, too. It's a kind of stupid that there are different in releasing.
Ineke

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Do Mai 03, 2007 10:21 pm

Ineke hat geschrieben: I think it would have been respectfull to have said something to the fans. Just an announcement or something like that.
... sure - these thoughts are in me, too. But as I "know" Michael - and I "know" him since 1980 - I trust in him that we all get this "official statement". An explanation about the reasons for him to "break" this part in the life of everyone of us, we lived several years with.
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Ineke » Mo Mai 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Sometimes I sit and I wander .............................

Do I understand better English oder Deutsch?
Ineke

Zurück zu News