News from Jim Gilmour / NEW SAGA CD with Michael!

News from Jim Gilmour / NEW SAGA CD with Michael!

Beitragvon kukajess » Sa Jun 23, 2007 5:26 pm

Without any comment from my side:

I'm sorry that it's been awhile since I last posted anything.I have been writing like crazy for the new Saga cd for the last few months as well as some solo material .Also a few other projects have come and gone as well as three great camping trips already this season!I also wanted to clear some things up.Saga is doing a new cd and Mike will be on it.We also have some more surprises in store when the tour starts in the fall.AlsoI know alot of you may be confused as to the future of the band.Jim Ian and Brian and myself do plan on continuing.I'm not going to give out too much info here and now as I don't want to diminish the importance of this year to us and most importantly you our loyal fans.I hope to see some of you for the festivals coming up and have a great summer!

Veröffentlicht von Jim Gilmour um 15:53 am 21.06.2007

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 0470186793
kukajess

Beitragvon Tillmann » Sa Jun 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Sounds good ;)

;)
Tillmann

Beitragvon StefanvonKirchharpen » So Jun 24, 2007 1:35 am

Sounds very good...cool and great :hase:
anarchist reactionary running-dog revisionist
hindu muslim catholic creation/evolutionist
rational romantic mystic cynical idealist
minimal expressionist post-modern neo-symbolist
armchair rocket scientist graffiti existentialist
StefanvonKirchharpen

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » So Jun 24, 2007 9:10 am

Great News!!! :D :D
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon wegebakira » Mo Jun 25, 2007 1:37 pm

Hey guys, why so shy ? If really another CD with Michael will be released that is not only
good or great, that is absofuckinglutely F A N T A S T I C !!!!! :hase: :hase: :hase: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SAGA - It never ends
wegebakira

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mo Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Yes, that is GREAT news. I know Michael wants to spend time with family....which I totally understand. I am just hoping that maybe Michael will consider recording a cd with the guys every now and then. He would not have to spend much time awau from his family. Just give up touring. Wishful thinking....look forward to the new cd...sounds like the guys are working very hard this year. Still holding out hope for a Canadian Tour.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Di Jun 26, 2007 6:45 am

Very surprising for me, but great indeed.
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon indigomood » Di Jun 26, 2007 11:17 am

...anyway: I want to see this goodlooking goodsinging charismatical Michael on Stage, Live! :schrei:
indigomood

Beitragvon jeeep » Do Jun 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Jim, this is just amazing news !!! Thanks !!!

BTW is it possible to work on a real prog 10-15 min song ? :saga:
jeeep

Beitragvon BigBoss » Do Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm

I was lucky enough to spend some time with them in the studio a few days ago, and from what I heard them working on, you won't be disappointed. It was a real treat to watch some of the creative process of these guys, they know exactly what each other is talking about, cool stuff.
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
BigBoss

Beitragvon legins5 » Mi Jul 25, 2007 3:32 am

:D Another album....and with Michael....utterly AWESOME!!!.....can't wait!!! :D
legins5

New Album

Beitragvon Maceister » Fr Aug 03, 2007 12:37 pm

I´m new to this forum. I just discovered this page on the last CD "Trust".

There will be a new album. I´m looking forward to it. Really, but still, there´s the feeling of loosing someone. I have to accept Michael´s decision, I won´t like somebody else to interfere with my life.

But, it will be the last CD with Michael. A voice that has improved over the last years. I took my wife with me to the last concert in Hannover. She knows that I´m a great fan of Saga. She remembers them from a TV broadcast in the 80´s. In the german TV there was "Rockpalast". She didn´t knew what Band was playing, but she liked it. We didn´t knew each other at that time.

She was astonished, when she saw and heard Michael on the stage. It is 30 years of singing. Other bands are loosing their strength and just repeat the old hits over and over again. But SAGA is different. They´ve got to sing the old titles in a concert, but they are somewhat different. No Playback. And a definitly improved voice.

I´m gonna try to catch every of these last concerts in my region.

But, maybe, hopefully there is another voice we all don´t know, that will carry on the work. We can decide this only after we heard it...
Maceister

Zurück zu News