SAGA in the studio

Beitragvon Ineke » Di Aug 07, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi Roar,

That's funny: we both drumming because we're infected by SAGAdrummers :D

I've had about 15 - 20 lessons, but I broke a finger and I couldn't and didn't drum for several months. Only a week ago I picked up drumming again and I'm not at that level (a very low level) were I was before, but I'm so happy when I'm playing. And indeed it will be very, very difficult to play some SAGA-stuff. At this moment I'm doing my old exercises and I try everyday to speed up with enter sandman from Metallica, but I can't keep up the tempo for the entire song. But I have somemuch fun, then.

:4:
Ineke

Beitragvon Roar » Di Aug 07, 2007 11:27 pm

I'm starting from the very beginning. First song on the first album - HOW LONG....
Some nice fills there! Give it a try! (I'll never get to the second song... :lol: ) Let me put it this way; The next drummer of Saga is NOT gonna be me! :rofl: But maybe you, Ineke? ;)
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon Ineke » Di Aug 07, 2007 11:49 pm

Absolutely ...................................................... NOT!

Whenever I will be playing in a band called "The elderly lady's" or "Grey: Once blond and brown" or something like that :lol:

I think it's also age in a combination with something like shyness: I discovered I only can let myself go when I'm home alone or with my family. When my daughter's friend is here (and he's often here) I'm very quiet. And he wants to play together :( :rofl: , but I'm absolutely not that far.

And so again: I will not be the next one. So, it must be you, Roar!
Ineke

Beitragvon Roar » Mi Aug 08, 2007 12:05 am

Relax , Ineke! Just remember that the Saga-guys are growing older just as fast/slow as you are! And in a 100 yrs from now on - we all will be dead!! So who cares! Drop the shyness and just smack those drums, girl! Hang loose! Follow the advice in "On the loose"! :lol: No one can stop me/you/us now - tonight we're on the loose!!! (Blonde - huh? :eg: )
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon Ineke » Mi Aug 08, 2007 12:23 am

One of my closest friends is blond and she once played the bassguitar. Her children are getting older also and .................. it's all in the future :rofl:

And you're quiet right!
Ineke

Beitragvon Roar » Mi Aug 08, 2007 1:00 am

Seems to me that you're ready to start a band - with your blond friend! Go for it! And maybe you could play at a fanmeeting? THAT would be awesome! :lol: And to quote our heroes again; WHY NOT! :rofl:
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon Ineke » Do Aug 09, 2007 11:05 pm

failing fear :pfeiff:
Ineke

Beitragvon Roar » Fr Aug 10, 2007 10:13 pm

Ineke hat geschrieben:failing fear :pfeiff:

INEKE!!!
We ALL have a fear of failing when trying out new stuff! All the guys in SAGA have experienced that same feeling at one point in their career...
I'm sure everyone at the fan-meeting would be thrilled to see you and "blondie" in action! We could even have a jam-session! Please, Ineke!?!? ;)
I rest my case...
Roar

Beitragvon Ineke » So Aug 12, 2007 11:10 pm

Now I know what you mean. You don't want to see and hear me drumming: you only want to see my blond friend :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul:
Really, she is beautifull and she allways got more male-attention then I got and that for more then 30 years :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul: :heul2: :heul:
My answer, I know you know it already: NO, no action of the both of us and no jamming. But maybe, someday you will see us on youtube???????????????
Ineke

Beitragvon Roar » So Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Blonde, brown, red, black - I don't care. The important thing is if the girl likes Saga or not! (My girl doesn't like Saga that much :cry:) And if she plays bass or drums - she'll be my HERO! :D

Hurry up with the YouTube posting - I can't wait!!! ;)
I rest my case...
Roar

Vorherige

Zurück zu News