Official Members of Saga

Official Members of Saga

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Di Sep 11, 2007 11:23 pm

Was on wikipedia today. Was looking at what was on there. there was no Steve Negus as a former member. I am like what the f. Then I noticed Graham Lear as a former member. I was like Graham Lear? I don't remember that guy in Saga. Was he?

Also, who would be considered former official members of the band? I believe Peter Rochon was missing also. But there were some guys who toured as substitute members....like on the Wildest Dreams Tour or when Ian broke his hand.

Could someone help me with official former members of Saga.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon jeeep » Fr Sep 14, 2007 5:17 pm

Yep I noticed that too the other day...looks it was fixed by a wiki contributor :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_%28band%29
jeeep

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mo Sep 17, 2007 10:18 pm

I fixed some of it, but who was Graham Lear. That one threw me.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Sep 17, 2007 10:39 pm

As far as I know he was on tour with SAGA 1988–1991 when Daryl and Steve were not in the band .
Richard Baker (keyboards) and Graham Lear (drums)
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Sep 19, 2007 3:07 pm

I have on VHS part of a show from the Wildest Dreams Tour and I remember Trevor Morrell.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon I'm Back! » Di Sep 25, 2007 6:41 pm

Yes, but Trevor Morrell and Tim Moore were there for the Wildest Dreams Tour only. That was the very first time I ever saw them live. By the second and third times, on the 1990 tour, it was Richard Baker (keys) and Graham Lear (drums). And so it remained until Steve and Daryl were back.
Less work, more pay! Where's my money?
I'm Back!

Beitragvon sagalady » So Sep 30, 2007 3:11 pm

I'm Back! hat geschrieben:Yes, but Trevor Morrell and Tim Moore were there for the Wildest Dreams Tour only. That was the very first time I ever saw them live. By the second and third times, on the 1990 tour, it was Richard Baker (keys) and Graham Lear (drums). And so it remained until Steve and Daryl were back.

Yup. Got some pictures from that tour. Got to find the powerbrick for the scanner so I can scan the slides.

Saw both Trevor and Tim on Bee Gee's a couple of years later. Great players. Trevor disappearing in to the catering during rehearsals in Kiel while the Gibbs borthers were arguing about some arrangement only to return and nailing it without having heard the argument, had us all laughing. What a player!

I wonder what he's doing now?

Sagalady
sagalady

Zurück zu News