Brian Doerner

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mo Okt 08, 2007 4:06 am

My thoughts and prayers to Brian. Get well soon.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Jaiza Loris » Mo Okt 08, 2007 8:48 am

All the best whises for you brian
Jaiza Loris

Beitragvon roxy13 » Mo Okt 08, 2007 11:54 am

I´m as shocked as everybody else :-? !
Not good at all :roll: !

My best wishes for a quick and full recovery :kuss: !!!
Åsa
roxy13

Brian Doerner

Beitragvon I'm Late » Di Okt 09, 2007 2:50 am

Brian,
I wish you the very best! Rest up while you can ! We're going to need you in the long haul! :box:
God bless! :D
The Truth has no words!
I'm Late

Beitragvon Ole » Di Okt 09, 2007 7:07 pm

Roar hat geschrieben:
BLB1 hat geschrieben:Hope that Brian is doing well, I was very happy to hear that the boys were able to get a new drummer :lol: on such short notice to do the last two shows.

:rofl: New drummer... ;) I wonder what goes through Steves head these days... Does he feel an obligation to fill in for Brian - or is he happy to be back (where he belong)? After all - he left Saga because the other guys had no space left for his input... To me Steve Negus is the most loyal guy you would ever hope to meet! And what if Brian's not fit to do the euro-shows? Is there a slight chance of getting to see my all-time favourite drummer filling in for Brian the whole tour? Or is the tour at risk of being cancelled? I'm quite nervous these days...
And having said all these nice things about Steve does NOT imply that I don't like Brian! I think Brian's a very nice guy - and one hell of a drummer! And I wish him a speedy recovery!

My thoughts exactly! These hours are nervewrecking, to say the least! Imagine all the rehearsals for the new album and the farewell tour of Michael and suddenly Brian is out! Unbelievable.. I cannot imagine the feelings they must all be going through right now, especially Brian. But he could have DIED, what a tragedy that would have been!!! Thank GOD this didnt happen! And I am so very thankful to the news that Brian is going to be well again!!! YEAH!! And STEVE saved the SHOWS in Canada!! I hope Steve does the Europan tour, wouldnt that somehow be a fitting end to the saga of SAGA as we know them today? There is no other solution, it has to happen!! STEVE seems inclined, I just read a statement at his website! Despite his own album and preparations for his personal tour. This is incredible. SAGA cannot possibly cancel the tour now or pick another drummer, thats too late. Michael is having a baby early in the new year and everything seems to have been planned, the release of the album and the subsequent tour. I need a tranqulizer right now...
Ole

Beitragvon jeeep » Mi Okt 10, 2007 3:52 pm

Brian, I wish you a good recovery.

I guess Steve will fill in for the tour (!)....back to square one. Isn't that weird, Michael leaving the band with the original members !

P.S. Please send an advance copy of 10,000 days to Steve asap ;)
jeeep

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Di Okt 23, 2007 8:00 am

Hi Brian, my best wishes to you...I hope you´ve got some drumsticks near you all the time :D
MichaelNoi

Vorherige

Zurück zu News