Oh cr@p!

Oh cr@p!

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

I know I keep saying that Behaviour and Wildest Dreams are my least favorite albums of Saga.

Chatting with a friend (whom I sold on Saga by playing the unabridged Cat Walk many years ago) he tells me he just got himself some Saga on the itunes store. "Beginner's Guide to Throwing Shapes. It's the best one they've done" he says. Now *that* is a stupidly good album and his words prompted me to have a listen while working.

To not disturb the rest of the house I put on my headphones and crank it up. BLISS! album finished so what comes next - Behaviour. Oh CR@P! I persevere and find myself enjoying it tremendously. And just because I did I had to give Wildest Dreams a spin as well. Dang! Same thing again. I'm actually listening to the title track right now and am about to go hunt for the video to "Only Time Will Tell" to stick on the ipod (I'm a mac freak - shoot me!)

So, it's taken me 20 odd years to actually like these two albums. Have I changed or were they waaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time when they were released? It's to the point that I think Wildest Dreams is better than Behaviour. How the heck did that happen?

I know I'm going to have to pass out a few apologies next time I see the guys.

Sagalady
sagalady

Beitragvon tooldieyguy » Fr Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

i have always thought those were among my top favs in fact recently re listening to every thing and right up there is Security of Illusion and gen 13. but this is an old topic that will never be unanamous, anyway thats my 2 cents worth.
Its time to go!!!
tooldieyguy

Re: Oh cr@p!

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Fr Nov 02, 2007 9:45 pm

sagalady hat geschrieben:I know I keep saying that Behaviour and Wildest Dreams are my least favorite albums of Saga.

Chatting with a friend (whom I sold on Saga by playing the unabridged Cat Walk many years ago) he tells me he just got himself some Saga on the itunes store. "Beginner's Guide to Throwing Shapes. It's the best one they've done" he says. Now *that* is a stupidly good album and his words prompted me to have a listen while working.

To not disturb the rest of the house I put on my headphones and crank it up. BLISS! album finished so what comes next - Behaviour. Oh CR@P! I persevere and find myself enjoying it tremendously. And just because I did I had to give Wildest Dreams a spin as well. Dang! Same thing again. I'm actually listening to the title track right now and am about to go hunt for the video to "Only Time Will Tell" to stick on the ipod (I'm a mac freak - shoot me!)

So, it's taken me 20 odd years to actually like these two albums. Have I changed or were they waaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time when they were released? It's to the point that I think Wildest Dreams is better than Behaviour. How the heck did that happen?

I know I'm going to have to pass out a few apologies next time I see the guys.

Sagalady

Three of my favorite Saga cds. I love all three.

If you or anyone else can figure out how to get Saga Videos on my ipod I would appreciate it emmensely. Only Time Will Tell would be my favorite.....too bad I never heard it live.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Nov 02, 2007 11:15 pm

Social - PM me for instructions. I have a few already. I ripped them off the Detours CD.

If you have QuickTime Pro you should be able to convert in there to ipod format.

Also, try dragging and dropping video straight in to your itunes library. when you then update the ipod the video should go straight with it.

Anyway - PM me. I'm a mac user so if you are PC user I might not be able to help that much. I'll give it a shot.
sagalady

Zurück zu News