CD Cover Art

CD Cover Art

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Nov 15, 2007 4:33 am

Now that I don’t have the CD to listen to anymore I really took a good look at the CD cover and sleeve art. With the CD folded out it really is a great piece of art. I’d really like to get a copy in a bigger format as a print. If you get a chance there is a good Richard C Hoagland special that airs from time to time on PBS or other cable Sci-Fi channels. He talks about the face on mars as well as the corresponding pyramids on Mars and Earth, cool stuff. The inside art is just as good and I really like the Canadian Flag on the Astronaut life suit. The thought to bring the first cover art thought this many years to get to this has been really fun to follow.
Timmer
Timmer

Artist Page Not Available

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Nov 16, 2007 9:14 pm

I went to warenflanagan.com (as in the liner notes of 10,000 Days) to see if there was any info on the Saga cover. The artists page is not finished yet! :cry:
Timmer

Zurück zu News